• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs dolmar KMS4

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart334

Reaction score
I have a KMS4 to sell. The front hand guard was broken by an errant toss of a chunk of firewood,(circa 1980), so I replaced it with a fabricated steel guard. There is also some slight damage to the chain housing and cover area from years of use before I learned that cheap saw chain doesn't save you any money in the long run. The saw still runs well, I just ran about 1 1/2 tankfuls of fuel through it. I also have the somewhat rough looking photocopied owners manual which shipped with the saw. I would like $1300 for the saw.

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0847.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0850.JPG
    IMG_0850.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 58
That is a special saw.
There was one here in the classified a month or so ago... only lasted an afternoon..... yours is much lower priced.
Good luck with the sale and to the eventual new owner.
Wankel engine chainsaw... so cool!

Thanks for the feedback. I made a change and if it doesn't move here I can always try eBay.

Good idea! I had forgotten how cool they sounded until firing it up the other day. And they were a good workhorse for their day. When idling the saw sounds like it is anxious to get to work.

Latest posts

Back