Second saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got spoiled with the spring.

It is nice. I ran a 460 through a big stack if cants at the tree monkey GTG a few weeks ago. Didn't notice the vibes much, but then I ran one of his ported 2153s which are spring mounted. I honestly had a hard time noticing when the chain had hit the wood. For a firewood guy like me it probably doesn't really matter, but I could see how a full time user would really appreciate lower vibes.

It is nice. I ran a 460 through a big stack if cants at the tree monkey GTG a few weeks ago. Didn't notice the vibes much, but then I ran one of his ported 2153s which are spring mounted. I honestly had a hard time noticing when the chain had hit the wood. For a firewood guy like me it probably doesn't really matter, but I could see how a full time user would really appreciate lower vibes.
Going on 63 and working sheet metal fab for 40 years its a big difference for my old worn out hands. I feel very little if any vibes with the 441.

Back