So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Base

ArboristSite Member
well today i ran over a cat last friday was my boss's dog (had to be put down) :( and then hit a pot hole in the road and have trashed me alloy wheel on me S3 and i was not speeding on any occasions.......apart from that conifer hell :)though i did some dead wooding of a nice sized ash yesterday ............it can only get better :)

glens

glens

Former Member
Originally posted by MasterBlaster
Well, that sucks. I wonder what I'm doing wrong now?:(
Both "played" fine here, except for "physical" dimensions.  What are you seeing on your end?

Glen

Jumper

Jumper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Oil Patch, Edmonton, Alberta for now.....
Poured rain here this morning so I drove to Toronto and played hooky/hockey for a couple of hours. Actually the excuse was I had to check up on my parents' house as they are away. Had a great game and will do likewise again tomorrow before driving back to the country.

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

TreeHouse Elder
I TD the biggest freaking sweetgum today, with power lines on one side just to make it interesting. I had most of the lower limbs out by the time my photographer took some shots.

And it was a GREAT weather day!
dude.gif

Stumper

Stumper

One Man Band
Long bars have their place. I have one saw with a 34" bar-ready when needed. The day in and day out stuff can be cut better, faster and more safely with 20-24 inch bars. As Butch said-36" on the 046 when he also has an 066 with a 36incher is "way stoopid long". I got a 28" bar on my PP7900. The jury is still out-I'm not sure whether I prefer a 24" or the 28".

Latest posts