So, what's your day job?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, some guys love traveling and running from place to place. I always liked to work in different places. The change of scenery was great.
Yeah, I go back and forth on that. It depends a lot on where I'm working. Last summer I was in Parkersburg WV/Belpre OH area which is beautiful and I wasn't so homesick. I have been in North Dakota lately which is the armpit of the universe. Now I'm home for a couple weeks and I'm bouncing off the walls, dying to go back to work. I was supposed to be in Slippery Rock PA right now but with the weather, nobody is working.

Yeah, I go back and forth on that. It depends a lot on where I'm working. Last summer I was in Parkersburg WV/Belpre OH area which is beautiful and I wasn't so homesick. I have been in North Dakota lately which is the armpit of the universe. Now I'm home for a couple weeks and I'm bouncing off the walls, dying to go back to work. I was supposed to be in Slippery Rock PA right now but with the weather, nobody is working.
If you make it to Slippery Rock drop me a line on here. I'm about 35 minutes away . North Country Brewing has great food and brews their own beer. Check it out.

If you make it to Slippery Rock drop me a line on here. I'm about 35 minutes away . North Country Brewing has great food and brews their own beer. Check it out.
Very cool, I sure will. I was out there for a few weeks in December and stayed in Butler. From what I know at this time, I'm going back to North Dakota next thought things do change in a hurry.

Very cool, I sure will. I was out there for a few weeks in December and stayed in Butler. From what I know at this time, I'm going back to North Dakota next.
Well like I said let me know if you make it to town. Know a few good spots in Butler too. Would be cool to meet another member from here and shoot the bull.

Well like I said let me know if you make it to town. Know a few good spots in Butler too. Would be cool to meet another member from here and shoot the bull.
Will do, for sure. We always hung out at the bar at the Days Inn in Butler which is not horrible. I'm sure I'll be out that way at some point.:dancing:

Back