Stihl 441 Going away?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MontanaTed

Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my local Stihl dealer and they said the 441 isn't available anymore/right now. Any ideas on what's becoming of it?

Who knows! A few years ago, I wanted an MS-461R and my dealer simply could not get one, even though they were still being produced. He tried for about a month or so.

I even sweetened the deal by $50.00. Didn't help any.

I'd check with another dealer and see what they say. It's been my experience that Stihl dealers aren't all that much up on their game.

Yeah I have found that too, but I was actually in another one on Friday and the service guy was trying to locate one too and he wasn't able to find one in Stihl's system.

But who knows maybe there was a run on them or something. It doesn't seem out here they try too hard either.

We have an ACE Hardware store close-by. But, their stock of Stihl saws is limited. Mostly Homeowner & Ranch models. Very few Pro models.

But, they will gladly order anything you want, and if you press um, they'll do 10% off MSRP. They usually can get special orders within a week or so.

Oh yeah.....there's a rental place about 20 miles away, that stocks Stihl. They'll give ya 20% off pro models, in stock or special order.

Where I'm at a 660 is a homeowner saw. 90% of the population are loggers. 460's are what the kids use.;)

Nobbe equipment is a john deer dealor and stihl dealor here in southeast Missouri but there high. Greenville saw shop or peters supply is the best round here.

Back