Stihl 441 Going away?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
. AS Supporting Member.
Who knows! A few years ago, I wanted an MS-461R and my dealer simply could not get one, even though they were still being produced. He tried for about a month or so.

I even sweetened the deal by $50.00. Didn't help any.

I'd check with another dealer and see what they say. It's been my experience that Stihl dealers aren't all that much up on their game.

MontanaTed

MontanaTed

Addict
Yeah I have found that too, but I was actually in another one on Friday and the service guy was trying to locate one too and he wasn't able to find one in Stihl's system.

But who knows maybe there was a run on them or something. It doesn't seem out here they try too hard either.

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
. AS Supporting Member.
We have an ACE Hardware store close-by. But, their stock of Stihl saws is limited. Mostly Homeowner & Ranch models. Very few Pro models.

But, they will gladly order anything you want, and if you press um, they'll do 10% off MSRP. They usually can get special orders within a week or so.

Oh yeah.....there's a rental place about 20 miles away, that stocks Stihl. They'll give ya 20% off pro models, in stock or special order.

stihlaficionado
Took this pic a long while back when my local Ace hardware stocked their shelves.
View attachment 435306
MS441 is still in the same place today when I was there.

Bottom right. $949.99 plus Joetown tax.

This hardware store has more NOS Stihls then all the dealers here combined

jmssaws

jmssaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nobbe equipment is a john deer dealor and stihl dealor here in southeast Missouri but there high. Greenville saw shop or peters supply is the best round here.

Latest posts