Stihl ms362c or ms461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Otta rip with the 20! LOL! I did a similar move after moving into a 462... 20 and 25 bars. Think it should be a good combo for ya!

Cool I thought about going with those orange spikes, should look cool. I ordered the stock ms461r spikes for mine. Haven't come in yet.
Ya I couldn’t decide . But I figured since this is my first brand new bigger saw I’m gonna spruce it up a bit an throw some away haha . Have you seen the underside tank an handle protector plate ? Was also thinking of a 3/4 wrap handle but the oem kit is pricey . Seen a aftermarket one for like $30 but it’s just the handle an not gonna gamble on it , rather put towards the stihl oem Kit one down the rd

You do NOT want to trade a 361 for a 362. I would trade it for a 461 thought, and keep the 261. Great combination.
I still have the 361 . Was debating if it’s worth selling towards a 362 or if the 361 is still better an don’t wanna regret it . But the 361 is a great runner an does awesome so might just keep that .

Latest posts

Back