Stihl TS200 find Rare saw TS202

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Arborist Site.
There are fuel hoses on eBay, and if you go to the beg for manuals thread, you can request a manual.
I wasn't aware that they made the TS200 Super.
The "Super" designation means it has a 2mm bigger piston and cylinder than the regular version, which is underpowered in my opinion.
They are not one of the funner saws to work on, especially with a lot of the parts being obsolete.
Put some pictures up when you get it up and running. ;);)

That saw belongs in a museum, not a job site :p
They're already is one in the museum. A cut-off machine for me is kind of like an 880 for most guys who have them. I want it because I want it and don't need it. There will be a couple of instances where I need one of these machines, however it won't be put through brutal work. I treat all of my saws as if they're going to a museum anyway.

They're already is one in the museum. A cut-off machine for me is kind of like an 880 for most guys who have them. I want it because I want it and don't need it. There will be a couple of instances where I need one of these machines, however it won't be put through brutal work. I treat all of my saws as if they're going to a museum anyway.
There are plenty of more modern and better suited units available.
Any chainsaw museum would love one of those...not just one.

Back