Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin,,a friend has some pine boards for the mid 70's,%100 clear,any idea how much he should ask for it ?

I suppose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i hate to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
go see if i can find a little saw and start cutting up and moving some of that damn brush !! :(
i HATE brush !!
trees should come without limbs !
the only ones i see like that have wires attached to them and i was told not to cut them.

go see if i can find a little saw and start cutting up and moving some of that damn brush !! :(
i HATE brush !!
the only ones i see like that have wires attached to them and i was told not to cut them.

Why I like cutting in the woods. Leave the brush where it lays ! LOL

No turkey again this morning

They is very elusive

Did hear and see some tho.........just not close enough

Asked the OL if she was ready to move South,she said lets go ! LOL

She is out putting in a application in right now ! A place next door to the basket factory. They have hired a lot of the people let go from the basket place.

Pic of my canopy clown friend limbing the stems of the split oak in the backyard.

attachment.php

left a heck of a mess in the back yard too !!

attachment.php

Oh no,..not a ladder limber!!

i HATE brush !!

Are they a protected species?

Another wet day here, we needed the moisture but its time to turn the tap off....:laugh:

Same **** here,did get a break yesterday. I mowed a little grass. LOL Not today ! Turning cold for the weekend too ! May frost Sat. or Sun. That will put a hurt on everything ! Its all blooming and leafing out !
Should be able to plant some maters after that,I hope ?

Same **** here,did get a break yesterday. I mowed a little grass. LOL Not today ! Turning cold for the weekend too ! May frost Sat. or Sun. That will put a hurt on everything ! Its all blooming and leafing out !
Should be able to plant some maters after that,I hope ?

I have to go get the bagged up manure to put into the garden soil here, things are starting to grow, especially the weeds...LOL

Robin,,a friend has some pine boards for the mid 70's,%100 clear,any idea how much he should ask for it ?

I dunno Ron......price varies by length and width.....with the longer, wider boards being higher in price.....also whether ruff sawn or planed and edged...

Generally 4 sided Select pine at the lumber yard goes for any where from just under $3 per BDFT to maybe close to $5 per BDFT......for 1X4 through 1X12....around here.....course 1X 14,16, 18,20 etc....brings a premium........I have charged out as much as $8.00 per BDFT for 2 1/2" thick...20" wide by 20' long clear pine in the ruff...really, really sucks to make and move....heavy....wet....."special" stuff.... had to go in the woods and select the trees myself ......

Latest posts

Back