Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Members have come and gone, sometimes lively and other times slow but a post every now and then from the ole feller would be nice. How a bunch of us picked up on this thread still remains a mystery. One thing I can say with authority is the bunch of main members on here are a real honest to goodness great bunch of guys. The amount of knowledge locked away in their collective brains is staggering, vast pool of experience and knowledge right here.

Members have come and gone, sometimes lively and other times slow but a post every now and then from the ole feller would be nice. How a bunch of us picked up on this thread still remains a mystery. One thing I can say with authority is the bunch of main members on here are a real honest to goodness great bunch of guys. The amount of knowledge locked away in their collective brains is staggering, vast pool of experience and knowledge right here.
Sure no idea how it happen , sure happy it did !!! You guys were well on yer way when I stopped by . Just seemed the best place to hang out when I first started . All you guys sure have taught me everything I know bout chainsaws !
I had never even thought about getting on a puter to talk to people till I somehow found this site ! I stihl don't do face book or any of them places , no reason to I guess ? LOL

Latest posts

Back