Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect it's the economy.......older boats are a dime a dozen down there. When they become to costly to repair but still float they end up on a mooring and people live on them......cheep rent!! And if they go astray in a storm...meh......pick up another one for $500.00....
Up here the Coast Guard would pull up alongside with a Bouy tender ship, winch er out of the water and dump it ashore. If ownership could be proven they would be facing a hefty bill.

Hoss hasta eat. How is his feet doing this winter.? Our horses did ok through the winter but the mud season we had to watch them closely.

His feet are pretty good but in bad need of a trim.......had an appointment just before we went to Fla but the weather didn't cooperate so gotts nag the furrier again.....he's wicked busy.....high school chums son.....he's on the road west as far as Waterville and as far east as New Brunswick..... they're family run farm is called "Horse Power Farm"...not to much in the way of tractors there. Organic folks....three generations.....good hoss people....

How many sticks of Huckstercorona cut wood in this pic ?

LdZP2pL.jpg
MWFcRL0.jpg

Damn.....walked into the shop this morning and sitting in my favorite chair was another orphan....why do people do this....just leave old saws here.
Never had a hankering for these saws.....it's David Bradley "Three Sixty" sold by Sears......technologically advanced device it be...31 lbs of uglyness and if a 4000 max rpm wasn't slow enough lets gear drive this baby down.??? It has two places to bolt the bar... an inboard set up for awesome balance when general cutting and an outboard pad for low close to the dirt stump cutting. It is in great shape...nothing broke or worn out and the paint ain't to bad...needs a cleaning....probably run with a minor amount of tinkering. I noticed there's not a sticky for David Bradley so their popularity is a closely guarded secret....I guess.....

IMG_0794.jpgIMG_0797.jpgIMG_0798.jpgIMG_0800.jpg

Damn.....walked into the shop this morning and sitting in my favorite chair was another orphan....why do people do this....just leave old saws here.
Never had a hankering for these saws.....it's David Bradley "Three Sixty" sold by Sears......technologically advanced device it be...31 lbs of uglyness and if a 4000 max rpm wasn't slow enough lets gear drive this baby down.??? It has two places to bolt the bar... an inboard set up for awesome balance when general cutting and an outboard pad for low close to the dirt stump cutting. It is in great shape...nothing broke or worn out and the paint ain't to bad...needs a cleaning....probably run with a minor amount of tinkering. I noticed there's not a sticky for David Bradley so their popularity is a closely guarded secret....I guess.....

View attachment 805123View attachment 805124View attachment 805125View attachment 805127

I got one just like it, you want another?

Latest posts

Back