Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I was wrong...Emira had over 28,000 customers without 'lectricty.....heck...Hoss didn't have power either.......speaking of Hoss.....got up there this morning anf there he is standing at the gate......OK......'cept I put him in yesterday afternoon???? Seems the wind blew hard enough to rattle his door back and forth until the button came undone and out he went......guess I'll have take the screw gun up tonight and create some countermeasures. I don't like Hoss getting wet this time of year....of course he loves it.........right until he doesn't....then he thinks it my fault....

Hosses are smart, til they aint....LOL

Now this is what I need for a plow truck
BBxzlmE.img
Saw this run on some reality show, can't remember which one, Vegas RatRods maybe. Took a while to get it running, REALLY LOUD, lotta smoke, cool but not practical.:cool:

Been having internet connection problem, ever since the last big blow last weekend been very difficult to attain a connection. Had the experts here last night and after some head scratcin they found there was two diff connections fighting each other, weird **** to me but they finally figgered it out, works good ever since.

Nothing but ,slackness in here today. Hope Robin had a good safe trip out to the island and back.
Oh yeah out and back.....boat back in the shop and Hoss taken care of all before dark.......could not have had a better day on the water if I'd designed it myself!!!!

Blocked up some wood this afternoon, Dan was my chucker, cleaning up an area to pile more wood on. The 026 ran very well but the chain dulled a little faster than usual, a lot of sand from the septic sand pile got blown all over the log pile..

That is part of the reason I process my firewood down in the woods........you may remember my shop is right next door to a dirt moving company........a lot of grit flies through the air and lands on everything that's outdoors at my shop......I don't keep stacks of stickered lumber from my mill there for that reason......

Been having internet connection problem, ever since the last big blow last weekend been very difficult to attain a connection. Had the experts here last night and after some head scratcin they found there was two diff connections fighting each other, weird **** to me but they finally figgered it out, works good ever since.
Internet problems happen a lot here.

Latest posts

Back