Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh haaa!

Dis whut Jews bee's kneading?

9A5503A2-07B4-43FF-B92E-A81A565CA740-6418-00000410E14A4E4D.jpg

That's a standard 440 cap beside it.

Yes Sir... that bees the wun.

Fellers I need a 362, 365, 371, or 372 crankcase with crankshaft. I don't care with the case is broken, or if the crank only has stub on it. It does need to spin though. I need one to bolt a cylinder on for timing and squish measurements.

Need a MS 192T engine pan, handle, and anything else 192T ya may have laying around. Have some swappage and $$$.

Bump..., and covered for the pan. Could still use a handle and carb adjusting dust cover grommet.

Also now looking for a MS361 cylinder to replace this one...

attachment.php

TIA

Fellers I need a 362, 365, 371, or 372 crankcase with crankshaft. I don't care with the case is broken, or if the crank only has stub on it. It does need to spin though. I need one to bolt a cylinder on for timing and squish measurements.

I'm also seeking a lightweight top handle saw for a guy that climbs. He's sorta down on his luck and ain't got much cash.......maybe an Echo that needs some work????

He brought us a couple of clapped out saws and wanted to know if we could fix them......they're not worth messing with.

TIA

Let me check tonight. I know last year I threw out a few different broken case's, I know there was a 372 in there, I have a bunch of other case's lying around I'll see what they are.

I'm also seeking a lightweight top handle saw for a guy that climbs. He's sorta down on his luck and ain't got much cash.......maybe an Echo that needs some work????

He brought us a couple of clapped out saws and wanted to know if we could fix them......they're not worth messing with.

TIA

Well shoot, the guy that I got that 166 from had two echo top handles, and one was in great shape. :bang:

TIA

I have most of one. May need a couple pieces? I will see what all is there? Maybe someone else will have enough to finish it? I'll make a list of what all is missing?

All he will need is the brake handle bushings and screw,plus the screws for the wrap handle.I forget what they are? LOL Maybe a better clutch cover. Everything else looks good,so hope it is? LOL
Also needs a B&C and bar nuts,bar off a little Poulan will work. 12" or 14". Only 30cc LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back