Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellow gave me this and I wonder if it is worth the trouble to fix. Looks like lots of 'stuff' is broke.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

'Feels like good compression' but now the pull rope won't retract.:laugh:

I may have a saw that is the opposite of that one. Lemme check.

I'm also seeking a lightweight top handle saw for a guy that climbs. He's sorta down on his luck and ain't got much cash.......maybe an Echo that needs some work????

He brought us a couple of clapped out saws and wanted to know if we could fix them......they're not worth messing with.

TIA

I have most of one. May need a couple pieces? I will see what all is there? Maybe someone else will have enough to finish it? I'll make a list of what all is missing?

All he will need is the brake handle bushings and screw,plus the screws for the wrap handle.I forget what they are? LOL Maybe a better clutch cover. Everything else looks good,so hope it is? LOL
Also needs a B&C and bar nuts,bar off a little Poulan will work. 12" or 14". Only 30cc LOL

John, are you talking Echo 3000? If so, I may have some stuff for the fella. Definitely have a bar.

I've got this Jonsered pro 35 (efco clamshell) saw from back in 2000. Also got a carcass saw that needs to leave with it. No bar and chain, but she's a runner. Just unplugged the carb and put it all back together last week.......oh but the kill switch won't work:msp_mad:

Looking for a 041AV parts. Flywheel and nut, lower handle casting that isin't all broken, a brace/AV that connects to the carb plate and a rim sprocket drum. I have some other project saws, bars, chains for possible trade.

Check this out. You'd probly have it running in 15 minutes....

http://www.arboristsite.com/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=3461

Your linkie no workie for me.

Any interest in a Redmax gz3500t, Randy?

2012-06-20_17-10-17_733.jpg

I don't know anything about them......except Chris thinks it looks like ET's head. :laugh:

I done used the ones I got from you ! LOL If you find one just send it to Moobs ! LOL I will get the parts headed his way tomorrow.

You guys are great...... :msp_thumbsup:

Your linkie no workie for me.

I don't know anything about them......except Chris thinks it looks like ET's head. :laugh:

You guys are great...... :msp_thumbsup:

Link is a Tanaka top handle in the classifieds. Complete and running but has an air leak. Free for the shipping.

Latest posts

Back