Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a piston and possibly a cylinder for a Stihl back pack blower, model 420 C magnum. Paypal or things to trade. Tom

I'm in need of a clutch cover for a MS250.
It needs to be one of those pos tool-less covers. The kind with a flippy wheel/knob for a bar nut. I think covers from a 170,210 and 250 will all work.
Got tradin stuff O-plenty.

I'm in need of a clutch cover for a MS250.
It needs to be one of those pos tool-less covers. The kind with a flippy wheel/knob for a bar nut. I think covers from a 170,210 and 250 will all work.
Got tradin stuff O-plenty.
I can probably take care of that... I'll run by the old shop tonight and do some digging. I'd take that 084 off your hands in trade... ;)

I'm in need of a complete clutch and drum assembly for a 090.

I have a nice 070 clutch and top end I would trade.

Looks like I'm in the market for a complete Shindaiwa 757 ignition. On a Shinny kick right now. Interested in finding a 695 or 680 project also.

Looking for a starter and air filters for a 371k cut off saw or I think I can use a regular 365-72 starter. Only nice filters used or new. The starter may be a housing with no guts.

I need one half of a retaining ring for the clutch and could use a clutch drum with a tight bearing.

I could also use a diamond blade, 12 or 14".

Tons to trade or $. Thanks in advance.
Got the retaining ring locally and found aftermarket filters. Still could use a starter housing.

Heres a pic of the Sears Best 3.3 side cover I'm lookin for, also anyone have a good used mesh type air filter for one of these?

Poulan 2700, 2800, 3000, 3300, 365, & 335 i believe all have the same type air filter

Attachments

• SEARSBEST-SIDE.jpg
    SEARSBEST-SIDE.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Poulan 2700, 2800, 3000, 3300, 365, & 335 i believe all have the same type air filter. The Sears Best Craftsman 3.3 is a poulan. Thanks

Latest posts

Back