Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM sent - Wow Bryan you sure made my day! I thought the sears best side cover in black with the blue lettering would take a while to find, let alone a good mesh air filter. Just what I was hoping for, everything I needed all from one place! Thanks Again

Looking for a couple 066 cranks. May have something to trade.
Also looking for bars to fit Stihl 14" to 25" .

Hey John,

Do they have the be Stihl brand? I'm sure I have a 14" bar and maybe an 18" somewhere. Anything in particular or just whatever I can find that will fit a Stihl?

Marc

I picked up a new project & I am looking for a few bits for a poulan 3300/craftsman 3.3 sears best. I am needing all clutch pieces, would prefer a rim vs a spur type drum. It is also missing the bar & chain cover & bar nuts. I would prefer a black sears best with blue on the sticker, but I can paint a green one also. Would also like a 18" bar for this also to run .325. Let me know what you have. Thanks

I may have a clutch and / or drum if you still need them. If so, let me know and I'll dig through a few boxes.

Marc

Looking for some semi chisel in 3/8" .063". I have some chain and a few other parts laying around from the 288 build and stihl 660 parts leftover.

Looking for Lombard AP-42 type auto oiler check valves. Dead or alive. I can fix 'em and use 'em on my Remingtons.

It is the 90 deg. fitting just forward of the oil tank cap.

View attachment 320948

Check your carcass pile.

We have stuff. But, none of the plastic stuff. All made in the USA stuff.

Carl.
Bump.

I need the recoil pulley (white piece in the top pic) for a Troy Bilt leaf blower. This pulley split, and I haven't had any luck locating one anywhere.
It belongs to an elderly fella from town.
Got stuff to swap.

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

“Looking for Lombard AP-42 type auto oiler check valves. Dead or alive. I can fix 'em and use 'em on my Remingtons.

It is the 90 deg. fitting just forward of the oil tank cap.

View attachment 320948

Check your carcass pile.

We have stuff. But, none of the plastic stuff. All made in the USA stuff.

Carl.

Carl, I'm not sure if this will work for ya, but if it will... it's yours.
It's somekinda Lombard.

Carl's got first dibbs, but if anybody else can use any parts off this thing, or wants the whole carcass... it's free to a good home.
The piston and cylinder look good. No clue what model it is.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

I may have a clutch and / or drum if you still need them. If so, let me know and I'll dig through a few boxes.

Marc
I could use a drum for a rim setup. Saw arrived yesterday & I got to go thru it a little more this evening. Some antivibe pieces are missing but I think I am about setup. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back