Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will check tomorrow.Do you need the complete chainbrake/clutch cover assembly?
RR
Just checked,I only have a complete chain brake.clutch cover.I don't remember that saw having an outer bar plate,did you check an IPL ?

RR

The outer bar plate was just an assumption. I could be incorrect. I just figured that Husky's flagship arborist saw wouldn't shave off a fraction of an ounce and leave the clutch cover vulnerable like that.

While I'm in here I have parts for
-TS 420
-TS 700
-FS85
-Redmax gz4000
-032 recoil, flywheel, crankcase with crank, crank spins nice, case has damage from the what looks like years of being stored with the piston on it and the crank smacking back and forth but would still seal a cylinder to it
-009 handle
-Nice craftsman 2.0 / 14" red all mag, ran great but i think a something happened to the clutch, chain turns with starter cord?
-Echo husky and stihl random trimmer and blower parts.
-019T parts depending on what pogo wants.

I'm looking for an oem 036 top end, 044 parts, a lot of 064 parts, 181SE rear handle in nice shape or?

I need a throttle linkage set-up for a FS 85 and the head or gear for the end of the shaft. I have some 064 parts. A set of new OEM rings and a new inside bar plate. I also have 2 new .5 MM cylinder gaskets for an 066. If you are interested in a trade send me a PM. Tom

While I'm in here I have parts for
-TS 420
-TS 700
-FS85
-Redmax gz4000
-032 recoil, flywheel, crankcase with crank, crank spins nice, case has damage from the what looks like years of being stored with the piston on it and the crank smacking back and forth but would still seal a cylinder to it
-009 handle
-Nice craftsman 2.0 / 14" red all mag, ran great but i think a something happened to the clutch, chain turns with starter cord?
-Echo husky and stihl random trimmer and blower parts.
-019T parts depending on what pogo wants.

I'm looking for an oem 036 top end, 044 parts, a lot of 064 parts, 181SE rear handle in nice shape or?

Furb. You wouldn't happen to have a fuel tank for a husky b140 blower would ya. My gramps needs one. He has attempted various repairs with no luck.

I'm in need of both H and L needles for a Tillotson HL carb. My helper misplaced these and I can't find them. They are they flush type not the ones with the big screw head on them. I have parts or $$ to trade.

I have a nice Jonsered branded 20" 3/8 58g bar and chain fit's Jred 2171, husky 371xp etc (9mm stud Oregon # 009), and need a 20" 3/8 mount bar / chain (8.2mm stud Oregon #K095) for my 2163, anyone up for a swap ?

Do you have more than one, by chance? I've got 2 20's and a 24, all Husky branded. One 20 is a high dollar one rivet tip bar (its a Powermatch Plus but was branded Husky), same for the 24. On the 20, the tip is new but loose as I've run out of rivets. :( The other 20 is a "Farm Tough" bar with a non-replaceable tip. I'd like to swap them all out for D009 bars. The rails are excellent on all.

Jimbo

The outer bar plate was just an assumption. I could be incorrect. I just figured that Husky's flagship arborist saw wouldn't shave off a fraction of an ounce and leave the clutch cover vulnerable like that.

Yes that saw has a bar plate, and If the bar plate is missing, you're probably also missing the cute little molded rubber seal that guides oil from the pump exit to the bar hole, which sits in the oil groove in the engine casting under the bar plate. I would get both new at the dealer as Husky is quite reasonable on bar plates. Get the spark plug cover from the dealer also. The chain brake and muffler cover are very pricey at the dealer; you're going to want to trade for those.

Jimbo

Do you have more than one, by chance? I've got 2 20's and a 24, all Husky branded. One 20 is a high dollar one rivet tip bar (its a Powermatch Plus but was branded Husky), same for the 24. On the 20, the tip is new but loose as I've run out of rivets. :( The other 20 is a "Farm Tough" bar with a non-replaceable tip. I'd like to swap them all out for D009 bars. The rails are excellent on all.
Jimbo

Stihl bars are also welcome!

Jimbo

Sorry Jim only the one bar it would be the same as your Farm Tough bar only in 009 mount, look in the treading post I have a photo up. If your Farm Tough is .058g and you want to swap let me know.

Looking for Lombard AP-42 type auto oiler check valves. Dead or alive. I can fix 'em and use 'em on my Remingtons.

It is the 90 deg. fitting just forward of the oil tank cap.

IMG_0271 (Copy).JPG

Check your carcass pile.

We have stuff. But, none of the plastic stuff. All made in the USA stuff.

Carl.

Trying to find the handle, handle mount, and clutch cover for this 55ev. The handle mount bolts on with two allen head screws... It's supposed to look like this... http://www.barrettsmallengine.com/image/johndeere55ev-2.jpg

I put it in the Christmas thead but the MIA parts are putting a damper on it finding a good home! Or if you'd like to claim it for parts it's in the christmas thread (free for cost of shipping).
6e4a6uqy.jpg

urezuhaq.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up a new project & I am looking for a few bits for a poulan 3300/craftsman 3.3 sears best. I am needing all clutch pieces, would prefer a rim vs a spur type drum. It is also missing the bar & chain cover & bar nuts. I would prefer a black sears best with blue on the sticker, but I can paint a green one also. Would also like a 18" bar for this also to run .325. Let me know what you have. Thanks

I have a black sears best but it's not mag case. I also have a poulan 2800 clutch cover and crankcase that may have clutch parts. I'll check in the am

Trying to find the handle, handle mount, and clutch cover for this 55ev. The handle mount bolts on with two allen head screws... It's supposed to look like this... http://www.barrettsmallengine.com/image/johndeere55ev-2.jpg

I put it in the Christmas thead but the MIA parts are putting a damper on it finding a good home! Or if you'd like to claim it for parts it's in the christmas thread (free for cost of shipping).
6e4a6uqy.jpg

urezuhaq.jpg
Might have some pieces. Will check when I get home.

Still haven't sent that cover. Can send all at once maybe.

I hate to do this but I have a Mac 55 geardrive that needs to find a new home. I'm left handed and I can't start this thing for love nor money. Saw will run on prime, might even run but I have not found a good way to start it without throwing my back out. I'm looking to trade for Stihl projects.

Looking for a starter and air filters for a 371k cut off saw or I think I can use a regular 365-72 starter. Only nice filters used or new. The starter may be a housing with no guts.

I need one half of a retaining ring for the clutch and could use a clutch drum with a tight bearing.

I could also use a diamond blade, 12 or 14".

Tons to trade or $. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I hate to do this but I have a Mac 55 geardrive that needs to find a new home. I'm left handed and I can't start this thing for love nor money. Saw will run on prime, might even run but I have not found a good way to start it without throwing my back out. I'm looking to trade for Stihl projects.

Anything in specific? I have an ugly 170 that is scored and missing a bunch of parts..... J/K.

Latest posts

Back