Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a "good" starter pulley for a Husqvarna 240S? From what little I know I think there the same on a 44 and 444 along with some other models as well. Part # 501460702 supersedes to 502280701.

I'll find something to trade to ya.

Anyone got a "good" starter pulley for a Husqvarna 240S? From what little I know I think there the same on a 44 and 444 along with some other models as well. Part # 501460702 supersedes to 502280701.

I'll find something to trade to ya.

You just happen to be the luckiest brother by another mother I have.
I recently acquired a 44 and a parts 44.
I'll check to make sure the recoils are in good shape and send the spare your way.

Mike

Anyone got a clutch drum and matching oiler gear for a Stihl 015 in 3/8 pitch? Got a great running 015 with 1/4 pitch. :(

Anyone got a decent 14" bar to fit a Jonsered 361? I've got 2 brand new 50 DL 3/8 LP chains and now no bar to fit.

Nothing to trade but cash.

Looking for parts for a Shindaiwa 330S.I was cutting with a long lost neighbor the other day,picked up his Shinny,and found the handle to be loose.Looked a little further and found he had lost one of the top AV bushings and mount on the left side of the air filter box.Anyone have one?Parts for 028/Ms200T/Ms192T/some husky 335-338 parts etc,or greenbacks to trade.
RR

K... I'll take what I can get but I gotta make sure I can get a oiler gear to match. From what I understand they are paired via the number of pins on the clutch drum.
Yeah... They have male and female gears.... I got this drum in a bulk purchase. I'll check for it when I get home to confirm. I do have some 1/4 chain odds and ends.

I'm in need of the lower AV handle bushings for a Stihl 051-075. 1111 790 9905 is the number. I have parts or $$ to trade. PM me if you have a set.

Anyone need anything off this or want the whole thing as I would rather just send it all to one person. Just cover the shipping cost otherwise its going to scrap bin. Engine is locked up. good wrap handle and mount. There is a coil and clutch on the saw.

nydejyja.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For a 575xp, wrap handle and the spring a/v mounts that attach the tank to the engine, oh and a recoil. I have a bunch of 576 recoils, and a silver bar/clutch cover. For huskys, not sure what it fits, has captured nuts. I'll look for a part number on it later.

I just came up with a MS361 that has been treated like an unwanted step child. I need to find a few parts to get it back on it's feet- a muffler, muffler bolts, muffler cooling plate and brake handle. I have a few saw parts around for trade and green stamps.

Anyone have a set of cases and a coil for a 372? Thanks

Also have a complete but rough Target cut off saw. Its the one based on a Mac 790 or something. I don't know my Macs. Its all apart in a box. P/C look good from what I can see but hits something at TDC.

Latest posts

Back