Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have a piston and cylinder for a Pioneer P41? Can trade Stihl 025 parts or dead presidents.....

Anyone looking for one of these?

No spark, needs recoil work and has good compression, I can pull the muffler tomorrow and have a look see.

I want some complete or mostly complete parts saws in trade. Busted up parts and scored top ends don't matter.

I also have a gaggle of small top handles in poulan/craftsman colors, Mac 610s, 10 series, SXLs, SEZs, Double Eagle 50s, Jred 52, 49sp, 2050s, Jred 621s 80s, Shinny 757, Husky 50, 55, 61, 268. All saws are parts or projects.

Can throw anything in to sweeten the pot, dirty reserve notes are there also.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388699122.305496.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1388699134.637353.jpg

I have a Husky 288 CrankCase with a Clapped out Crank shaft still in it.
I also have a Husky 288 Stripped Gas Tank.
I am looking for a Husky project..
We each pay shipping. clint saws 12312013 001.JPG clint saws 12312013 004.JPG

Looking for an outer bucking spike for a Husky 55. Have some parts to trade and green pictures of dead folks.

Do you know the part number. I have an outer spike, thought it was for a 262xp, but the spacing is wrong. It has a part number stamped into it.

Do you know the part number. I have an outer spike, thought it was for a 262xp, but the spacing is wrong. It has a part number stamped into it.
I think I have one found and no I don't have the part number handy but I'll look it up here in a bit in hopes of helping you identify what you have there!

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

Still looking for a couple of poulan 306/245 air filters. Also looking for a Pro Mac 10-10 air filter and a muffler deflector kit with screws for the same Pro Mac 10-10. The PM55 has the same muffler. The 10-10 I just got has only a big open hole where the kit goes and the thing is WAY to loud to operate. PM me if ya can help me out. I have a little to trade and a little PP.

Still looking for a couple of poulan 306/245 air filters. Also looking for a Pro Mac 10-10 air filter and a muffler deflector kit with screws for the same Pro Mac 10-10. The PM55 has the same muffler. The 10-10 I just got has only a big open hole where the kit goes and the thing is WAY to loud to operate. PM me if ya can help me out. I have a little to trade and a little PP.

Sorry about your short member...

Latest posts

Back