Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in need of a set of rings and/or piston and rings for a 372xp, the one that I have has two rings and the piston is 50.68mm (give or take) best I can tell the cylinder is 50.75 or so. I don't have any books on this stuff, after market is ok.

I'm going to move this problem over to chainsaw, I went back out to the shop and mic'ed the works again. Piston 50.88 at the top, cylinder 51.36 at the bottom and the old ring at the widest while holding the tips close was 51.4 Those figures only come back to a 372 xpw (full wrap) and a 375k? Have I got this right?

Looking for 60cc + Stihl project. Would like saw to be complete with burnt P/C, muffler optional. Would really like a larger saw... hv Husqvarna 455 complete saw, something keeping piston from turning over but not frozen and does not look scored. Recoil starter needs work and the saw is filthy but it is complete. Still looking for muffler. Will discuss what extra may be needed for trade.

Anybody?

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

Anyone got a torched husky 390 piston?? Need it for mach up on an older saw.

Would take any 55mm piston for Mach up that is still currently available from a dealer or online.

Latest posts

Back