Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lucky and found a brand new, old stock 044 tank a year ago on ebay for $130. That's an extremely rare find anymore. It's going on a custom saw for me.

Even a good used one without any damage is rare.

I'm looking for an intake manifold and clutch cover for a Stihl MS200T. If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

Last edited:
Looking for inner guide plate for StihL 018. Dads dealer lost his and been months they can't find one. Have green stuff.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Desperately needed:

Jonsereds 49sp complete ignition.

I'm not sure if I need a coil or a points/condenser setup, but I have a saw here that the owner needs back ASAP that's been chipped and has no spark. I will send back whatever I don't need, either the coil or the points/condenser.

Parts or paper to trade. Thanks in advance!

Desperately needed:

Jonsereds 49sp complete ignition.

I'm not sure if I need a coil or a points/condenser setup, but I have a saw here that the owner needs back ASAP that's been chipped and has no spark. I will send back whatever I don't need, either the coil or the points/condenser.

Parts or paper to trade. Thanks in advance!

I got a 49SP parts rig here- I'll get the ignition set-up off it and headed your way in the morning via Priority.

Thanks a lot for the quick responses! While parts for these saws are around, I've told this guy a number of time to switch to something that doesn't have a unique, many-generation old ignition system. My words fell of deaf ears, and here we are again. But winters in Vermont, 1/2 hour from Canada, are long, so I gotta make his saw cut.

Thanks a lot for the quick responses! While parts for these saws are around, I've told this guy a number of time to switch to something that doesn't have a unique, many-generation old ignition system. My words fell of deaf ears, and here we are again. But winters in Vermont, 1/2 hour from Canada, are long, so I gotta make his saw cut.
Really are neat old saws. Lots of parts stihl around for them, used mainly. LOL

Latest posts

Back