Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a couple 24"-28" bars for Homelite C series saws. Ill be running .404 063 chain. Does not have to be pretty :)

I'm still needing a couple of poulan 306/245 air filters and a pro mac 10-10 air filter and muffler deflector with screws for the mac.

Looking for a Jug for a Husky 50, Bought a piston and rings thinking i could save this jug, Doesnt look to promising. Also Looking for a Carb, intake, airfilter and cover for an Echo CS3000. The saw is grey, I dont know much about them, picked them up cheap, would just like to get them togther. Have some 181/281/288 stuff, also some older 266/272 items, and some 365/372 stuff. Green paper too!

Now how would you have guessed that... So, come on then, out with it... What do you know???

I've compared the two before and the Husky piston is quite a bit taller- more than 1/4" taller. The wrist pin is a different size and in conjunction with the 390 piston being taller,
the skirts would end up being much higher- messing up your intake timing.
When I was looking at it I didn't really care for how much I was going to have to modify the 143/153 cylinder, so I bought an aftermarket piston from Northwood Saw when they
still had the 153 piston kit in Episan flavor.

Sal is a good guy!

Has quite a few parts great service and reasonable shipping that is very fast.

Ok Nate, Since I have a stash.

For a 143 you will need to take a cut off the skirt. (Can't remember total, had to cut it twice)

I beveled the re-enforcement ribs a bit too.

It is domed and the last 143 I did had .050 squish! w/ gasket.

I am going to cut the base a bit, and shoot for .024 but even at .050 squish she be a bear to pull over.

Look down about 5 lines in the middle eh?

http://store.chainsawr.com/collections/chainsawr-piston-and-cylinder-kits

Still trying to trade a Husqvarna 455 powerhead for a Stihl powerhead project. The 455 is complete but something is keeping the piston from turning over. Cylinder looks good and no major scoring can be seen.

I'm looking for a 60cc or larger Stihl project that has a bad P/C but has all plastic and parts there.

thanks,

Looking for:

1) Echo CS-900 EVL A and B Handle Assemblies

2) Clutch/ Bar and Chain Cover for Husky 268

3) Handle/Fuel tank Assembly for Stihl 044 like these but w/o the cracks or missing sections
yme6apej.jpg

Trade Fodder:
Husky 281xp parts saw
Poulan 4000
Green Trade Paper
Possibly something you need that I forgot to mention

Thank You,
hseII

Back