Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookingi for a Real Odd ball here, not chainsaw but it's a 2-stroke and I'm sure someone has seen one.

Fradan BB-51 backpack blower, I need the rubber intake boot. Fradan is out of stock until August

please send a PM

thanks

No worries. It's none of my business but I got cash and parts that people would give their eye teeth for.

I'll give you two lightly-used (pudding and applesauce only) wooden incisors for a Homelite 240 kill switch. They're my favorite pair, but I have a 4 foot rock maple that's threatening my house, and I need my big-wood saw.

I need a husky 394 brake band and oiler. Also a oiler for a Jonsered 2159.

I have a pro mac 610 for Free { PAY shipping only } The mac I got for free. I have not tried to run it it had stale gas in it but looks to be complete including the 24"? bar.

PM me

Hey yall, I am looking for a cylinder for a 1989 2101xp. Its my favorite saw and i just stripped my spark plug threads.

I'll give you two lightly-used (pudding and applesauce only) wooden incisors for a Homelite 240 kill switch. They're my favorite pair, but I have a 4 foot rock maple that's threatening my house, and I need my big-wood saw.
Radio Shack can help you with that switch. I just installed my last one to keep a Timber Beast running.

Hey yall, I am looking for a cylinder for a 1989 2101xp. Its my favorite saw and i just stripped my spark plug threads.
Those spark plug threads can be fixed- it's a lot more economical that way.

I dunno Jacob, I'd be concerned about the affect of an AM switch on the powerband.

Regarding thread fixing, I've been using a product a lot recently called "EZ Lok". It's a solid thread insert, as opposed to a helicoil. I like it a lot more.

Yeah i tryed that and mucked that up real good. I will keep looking around for a cylinder and maybe buy another 2101 for parts if i cant find one. Thank you for your help.

Anyone need one of these?

Husky 371....Toasted Top End
Looks to be complete. Should make a runner.

Husky 555 XT AT, scored top end. Top end doesn't look too bad, clean it up and throw a piston in it. Looks complete.

394 carcass, crank is a little rough. Good tank and case.

Trades for other saws/saw parts or cash dollars.

I'd be interested in the 371

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

EZ Loks use a larger hole than a Heli Coil.

EZ-loc thread inserts typically need a hole a few sizes larger, but they do have the advantage of mostly using standard taps. I think there are thinkwall versions, but I've never used one. Used a lot of the regular ones and they're way better than a helicoil in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back