Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a clutch cover/chainbrake for a Mac 10-10 or super pro style?

The short one, not the long Pro Mac style.

Let me know what your looking for in trade.

did you ever get one?

i have a short style cover but it isn't great or even good. if you are doing a resto this ain't for you. but if you are just needing one to get by then far as i am concerned it's yours for shipping.

Need some MS460 plastic. The air filter cover being the most important. I have a few things to trade. Thanks.

:clap: Glad at least its going to a good home. We want lots of pictures when it gets there.

Thanks Mark. Once it is up and running I will post some video. Tom said that it is in pretty good shape and I have a running 245A powerhead that needed a clutch cover so i'm sure it can be brought back to cutting form.

did you ever get one?

i have a short style cover but it isn't great or even good. if you are doing a resto this ain't for you. but if you are just needing one to get by then far as i am concerned it's yours for shipping.

No no resto on this one. I'll look at it closer, but I think my cover is OK, but all the chainbrake parts are missing. If yours had that, that would be good.

I'll get back with you tomorrow.

Anyone have a good 038 mag (54mm) jug they want to part with? I have husky and stihl parts parts along with $.

Hey guys, I got a problem. I got a friend that helps me out a tonthat needs a saw. Good guy, just doesnt have a pot to piss in. Id like to put him together a saw. Something 50cc'sh, capable of turning an 18" that needs some TLC that would make a good saw for him. He is heating with wood now, for money reasons, and is trying to do it all with a little 40cc homelite junker. Let me know what you got, what it needs, and a price. Thanks in advance

Hey guys, I got a problem. I got a friend that helps me out a tonthat needs a saw. Good guy, just doesnt have a pot to piss in. Id like to put him together a saw. Something 50cc'sh, capable of turning an 18" that needs some TLC that would make a good saw for him. He is heating with wood now, for money reasons, and is trying to do it all with a little 40cc homelite junker. Let me know what you got, what it needs, and a price. Thanks in advance

I have a Jonserred 50 that I was going to sell. It runs good but the oiler
is not working.

Im looking for a air fliter screen that fits my Contra.

stihllightening1.jpg

No no resto on this one. I'll look at it closer, but I think my cover is OK, but all the chainbrake parts are missing. If yours had that, that would be good.

I'll get back with you tomorrow.

mark,
the cover has a small missing peice in the tensioner area on the outside.
the lever looks good and there appears to be brake gizmos present (i've no clue what it should look like), but the band is broken.

i'm thinking you might could make one from two. :)

Looking for Jred 44mm rings

Greetings Gents.I'm sure your tired of this but I'm still looking for 2-44 rings for the 49sp.Also need 4 wristpin springs.I'm tempted to use the old ones but I'll wait.Thanks 4 reading/replying.

Latest posts

Back