Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark,
the cover has a small missing peice in the tensioner area on the outside.
the lever looks good and there appears to be brake gizmos present (i've no clue what it should look like), but the band is broken.

i'm thinking you might could make one from two. :)

Yep I could but mine has no brake parts at all on it. Hang on for now let me see what else I can find. I really dont care to put much effort in a McCulloch.

Greetings Gents.I'm sure your tired of this but I'm still looking for 2-44 rings for the 49sp.Also need 4 wristpin springs.I'm tempted to use the old ones but I'll wait.Thanks 4 reading/replying.

Rings are easy, I used a pre EPA Husqvarna 350 44mm ring in mine. A 49sp only used one ring.

Andrew- I got one you can have. I have other used 024/026 parts if you need anything else, let me know.

PM coming your way. I think the saw is good to go besides the handlebar.

I'm gonna start tying up the loose ends on the saws so they are ready for when the season picks up. I got 2 460's with airleak/fuel problems and I'm building up an old dusty 076 for stumping.:cheers:

No fuel tanks at all here, just small parts left over from building up four saws...

Thanks anyway. I thought I had found a nice one on ebay, even had the transparent housing. It got here and was cracked, arrrggggg.:censored: Those seem to be the hardest tank to find. At least ebay refunded my $$$. I sure hate to put a 260 tank on a 026 and have a frankensaw but that option looks the fastest and easiest. Rant off....

:D

Thanks anyway. I thought I had found a nice one on ebay, even had the transparent housing. It got here and was cracked, arrrggggg.:censored: Those seem to be the hardest tank to find. At least ebay refunded my $$$. I sure hate to put a 260 tank on a 026 and have a frankensaw but that option looks the fastest and easiest. Rant off....

:D

Must be a rare item, I've had a bunch of people ask me for one.

I've got a recently acquired mini mac 35 thats missing a couple parts. Does anyone happen to have a rear handle and an airfilter cover for one of these lil guys???

Also still looking for Echo 650 covers...

I've got a recently acquired mini mac 35 thats missing a couple parts. Does anyone happen to have a rear handle and an airfilter cover for one of these lil guys???

Also still looking for Echo 650 covers...

I might have you covered on the Mac parts I will look when I get home.

Still have 056 parts:

Starter cover
clutch cover w/ chainbrake
Carb housing/tank
Fanwheel
056 magII top cover/rear handle
good clutch and drum
oiler

I may take you up on a couple of these parts. I need to look at my saw again but I know that I do need the rear handle. I'll pm you later tonight.

hey fellas i have a list of stuff i would like to get.

outer spike = 1117 664 0500
Outer spike = 1122 664 0501
Inner spike = 1122 664 0506
roller Catcher = 1122 650 0501
038 muffler rear half with two ports.
038 old style clutch cover, no adjuster hole
020avp rear handle assembly
038m or 038m2 name plate
026 piston + rings + pin, can be used and aftermarket

i have some 048, 031, 009, and other stihl stuff and a limited $upply of ca$h to trade.

bump/edit:

still need:

038 outer spike = 1117 664 0500
038 muffler rear-half with two ports.
038/stihl old style clutch cover, no adjuster hole
038m or 038m2 name plate
026 piston + rings, used, aftermarket, whatever
020av carb mount
020avp rear handle assembly

still got:
i have some 048, 031, 015, 009, and other stihl stuff. or small poulans and homelites and a limited $upply of ca$h to trade.

Last edited:
Back