Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top handled Poulan 2000 parts

I have a complete 2000 up for grabs...I'm parting it out to give back some to the site...if anyone needs a part send me a pm. :cheers:

no longer need 044 parts,but still have the poly flywheel bottom end for sale 100 bucks or trade for good used 660 top end
saw is missing cylinder, muffler,clutch,oiler, clutch cover

no longer need 044 parts,but still have the poly flywheel bottom end for sale 100 bucks or trade for good used 660 top end
saw is missing cylinder, muffler,clutch,oiler, clutch cover

Does that one have any plastic with it?

I got an 066 Stihl second hand, and it came with a Max Flow air filter and cover, the cover has been painted white, but that would come off easy, it has a few chips off already, looks like spray paint and not the plastic bond kind. The filter is foam that you put oil in and has a plastic support piece.

I would like to get a Stihl HD air filter, the flowrates are similar, I just don't want to mess with the oil. I would need the Stihl cover too, and used is what I would expect, but not busted to crap.

I got the HD filter at the local parts store, not too bad I guess, $32.

Still need a Stihl air filter cover for the 066, willing to trade the max flow cover and filter for a good one, or just plain old $$ for one.

Hey fellas. Looking for a 028 filter cover. Got a few things to trade or the green if thats what you need.:cheers:

Im looking for a Jred 670 air filter cover, and a handle-half or wrap. Doesnt matter to me. Or parts off a similar saw that will work. I dont know my Jreds

Husky 350 parts

I have one saw that is almost like new...super clean...

scored cyl & piston...scored on the intake side only ( i thought the exh side is more typical??) barely able to feel it.. i wonder if it's fixable. I need more experience!! lol

anyway, a little 'wish list' for a pair of 350's I have

a piston, pin & cyl (2 sets, if the price is right) if not, one will become a parts saw, and the rest will be available...)
4 cyl bolts (maybe 5....seems one saw is -1)
1 base gasket
top cover (this is for the 'new' saw)
2 bar nuts
1 presence lever and spring (2 if I can find 2 cyl sets cheap enough...)

thanks!!!:clap:

MS170 choke lever/rod

I am in need of the choke lever/rod for a Stihl 170, Just let me know what you need for it thanks. :cheers:

It was kind of funny. I couldn't get it to start took the top off no lever it used to have one? I still use the saw just choke it with the top off.

Back