Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
036 super or 038 p/c

i have a 50mm mahle p/c for stihl. the piston has a .035 popup on it with the top land being .102. the cyl. has had .035 milled from the botton also. they are used but good cond. they have not been used or installed since machine work. piston pin and bearing included. no rings. should make some good comp. and really wake up your saw. for trade or ? pm for pict.
jnl

Looking for a couple things for the next PP475 (Jred 2077) project.

Need a complete clutch drum setup. That means the drum, brg, outer washer and e clip.

Also need a rear handle insert, fuel tank check valve and bronze filter, a good cyl top cover, outer bar plate, chain catcher, the chain pads that go on the case and outer bar cover and also a good starter handle.

I have some things to trade maybe, or you know.

Mark,
If you could PM me the part numbers. I will look on the list of pioneer parts I have here. If you ever need the 505 piston I got that here too.
Bob

Some more stuff to add....

Troy built 4218, anybody got one of these ? I have a perfect clamshell engine for one, plus other parts. Looks like someone ran over it.

Shindaiwa 350 coil, plastics ,flywheel, etc
Husky 41 same
Jred 525 same
Still got the 042 parts, thought someone would want them before ebay gets them ?
Some 510 evl / jd 55v parts
Some small p series pioneer parts
Some super e-z parts
Remington 59 cc plus a jd #12 which is the same saw
partner 5000 bottom end, crank, plastic, etc
031av parts.....

This stuff will all go very cheap to a member here.....will trade for parts to fit saws in my sig or whatever.....I need the room and would like to help somebody out instead of everyone helping me all the time.:):)

Last edited:
I had a unfortunate accident the other day. My 288 xp got dropped and broke the handle on the gas tank. So I need another gas tank, I am looking for a flywheel also and a good clutch cover complete with chain break. Actually anyone got a 288 with a bad p/c I will trade you a fully running Stihl 034 for it.

Mark,
If you could PM me the part numbers. I will look on the list of pioneer parts I have here. If you ever need the 505 piston I got that here too.
Bob

Thanks Bob, I'll send a pm.

Warjohn just said he had a 505 on the way and might need that piston.

I would be glad to take it off your hands if you had a cyl to go with it. LOL

While im here. Im building an 034 on the very cheap for a friend. Need a P&C. Got stuff in many colors to trade. Pm a list and i will look. Thanks fellas.

I still have a very strong running Homelite 750 with a 32" sprocket nose Homelite branded bar and almost new .404 chisel chain to trade. I have tracked down most of my wanted list, but would be interested in an Alpina 120, west bend 820 motored chainsaw or Contra S or GS. For it to be a straight up trade the saws would have to be in strong running condition. Not so worried about looks as long as there are no breaks.

Nothing, but you may need to cut the base of your jug some to make the motor really tight. If you want it, it's yours. I still owe you a favor.

Ill pm tomorrow on the starter. K?

Thanks JJ, I will take you up on the offer. PM coming. Now I owe you a favor.:)

Sounds good Logging22! I'm not in a big rush.

I need a handle, air filter cover, and rear handle/ gas tank for a Makita 6401. I don't care if the rear handle/ tank is Dolmar orange, heck I think I would like it. Could use a clutch cover too, but not a necessity.
Different odds and ends to trade, or trade cash... you pick.

009l

I have a complete 009L saw with bar and chain, that could use the pull cord replaced, and a carb kit installed. It ran decent, but was always a little cold blooded to get started. A carb kit in a bag is included with the saw.

I could use a used 32" to 36" stihl bar with a chain (3/8 or .404) to fit a 066 stihl.

Or, a new piston and ring for an 034av-super might work also.

Anyone interested in a project?

Back