Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some 042 stuff, clutch cover, jug, filter cover. Also 525 jred parts, coil, plastics ,recoil etc. Husky 41 stuff. Shindaiwa 350 stuff.

Trade for pioneer parts, p40 stuff, farmsaw recoil..
18 /20'' b/c for xl-12
~24'' b/c for c-5
or what else ya got?

Almost everything.:dizzy: Let's put it this way, I have a carb, piston, crank, clutch cover, clutch parts, chainbrake, muffler and a few other things.

I definitely need a gas tank, handle, case, starter, cylinder (unless I can find someone that tigs fins back on:)), air filter and plastics.

i see a 6401 in your future.........................

if you are interested in that route i will be near my source home depot next week (supposed to be, anyway).

Anybody have a 7900 parts saw they want to part with? I have 7900 that met its demise by a skidder. It was only a week old!:dizzy:

i have a 7300 parts saw that is complete but in pieces but would work. it is faded some on top but not busted up anywhere. p/c are crap but the rest is good as far as i know.
jnl

i have a 7300 parts saw that is complete but in pieces but would work. it is faded some on top but not busted up anywhere. p/c are crap but the rest is good as far as i know.
jnl

I bet your inbox is getting full.

:popcorn:

sorry guys but all my 066 bottom ends have been trded or sold, thanks to all of you that inquired. i am still looking for an oem ms660 or 066 topend in good shape have little left to trade except the green stuff

Looking for some husky 142 parts,muffler,air filter bottom and support plate.

Got some things, need some things, trade some things...

Jonsered 670/2071/ Husky 272 cases...flywheel

Anyone need anything? I have a good dog or 2, or 3. (no teeth) for milling also.

also a :

--clean Husky 41, low compression. needs P&C complete
--low hrs (maybe 2 tanks of fuel ) Husky 350 that needs a P&C
--almost new Husky 240 needs a jug, piston looks fine (So the dealer said...) owner used break-in, then went to straight fuel....
--Stihl 031AV for parts (take the whole saw, or let me know what you need.) One running too...
-- Dolmar 112 needing 2 AV mounts.. new 16" chain

help in finding some parts or take them off my hands for 044/066 parts, or???

I want to be able to give back too...plenty of awesome help here...

I look daily to see what I can help with.

OH! I also have access to some Husky 55 plastics too... NEW. chainbrakes, etc.

Looking for a couple things for the next PP475 (Jred 2077) project.

Need a complete clutch drum setup. That means the drum, brg, outer washer and e clip.

Also need a rear handle insert, fuel tank check valve and bronze filter, a good cyl top cover, outer bar plate, chain catcher, the chain pads that go on the case and outer bar cover and also a good starter handle.

I have some things to trade maybe, or you know.

Last edited:
Dolmar 6800i cylinder

I still need a cylinder for my Dolmar 6800i. Does anyone know if anything else will fit?
Thanks

I still need a cylinder for my Dolmar 6800i. Does anyone know if anything else will fit?
Thanks

any of the p/c from that series of saw will work. i have a 6400 p/c with a good woods port that has about 2 hours run time on it and it runs great. loads of torque very impressive for a 64 cc saw. it runs circles around my 034 stihl.
jnl

Latest posts

Back