Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
needing:

340/345/350 stuff...

top handle
recoil (trade my 346xp)
muffler

maybe a 350 EPa top end :D

Diner's club points as a reward :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey,went to a husky dealer next town over,didnt know he kept used parts..
excellent muffler for a 350 i have was $5.. he had two types,one the mounting holes offset and the other mounting holes both straight accross,you need to know what one you need..
clutch covers $10.
recoils $10.
complete tank/rear handle assmbly $20.
i didnt ask about top handle but probly priced accordingly.

I got a bunch of 1/2 worn 3/8-50 loops .

FIRST I wanna say..

my 3003/3001 part niumber jarble made no sense...\\3003 is the 026-066 mount.:monkey:

I have a like NEW 20" .325 bar...

'cha got :) (besides some, 'Ron' project...lol!!! :laugh:

You didn't hear about him sabotaging it 1st??? :hmm3grin2orange:

Dont think the 026 and 066 take same mount.
the 026 takes the middle sized stihl mount ? or the one up from the small mount..
think a 20in be to much for an 026 man..

Dont think the 026 and 066 take same mount.
the 026 takes the middle sized stihl mount ? or the one up from the small mount..
think a 20in be to much for an 026 man..
026-066 do take the same stihl mid sized mount, but I would probably look for a 16" for your 026.

Need Jonsered 670 parts

Need following parts for my 670 Jonsered project: Filter cover and clutch side cover.

Many parts to trade to include: all modern stihl, husky 2100, 480, 61 plus plus

I noticed others are looking for the same or similar parts but thought I would try. rick

Need following parts for my 670 Jonsered project: Filter cover and clutch side cover.

Many parts to trade to include: all modern stihl, husky 2100, 480, 61 plus plus

I noticed others are looking for the same or similar parts but thought I would try. rick

The 670 clutch cover with a functioning chainbrake will be tough to find :cry:. There was one on eBay, but the seller never responded to my question asking if the CB worked.

What I want:

For MS260: Carburetor; I really want a WT-426
Air filter (?)

For 026: Trigger interlock
Handle cover
Air filter (?)
Piston & rings (?)

What I got:

Money. :)

Couple of Homelite Super 2's, disassembled. Both have good cyl. and piston; includes one case.

670 Parts

"The 670 clutch cover with a functioning chainbrake will be tough to find . There was one on eBay, but the seller never responded to my question asking if the CB worked."

Yea, I've been looking. Do you know if any other model covers (husky 272) fit on the 670?

rick

I've noticed that the .325 pitch doesn't seem to have much of a following around here. To me, on a 50cc saw a 18" .325 is a hard size to beat.

I agree Randy. Some people say it's harder to sharpen than 3/8 but I never found that.:cheers:

Got a 28" total bar in 3/8s .058 gauge with one full comp chain. It's a husky mount. I'm looking for a 28" rw bar in husky mount or $$.

Hey,went to a husky dealer next town over,didnt know he kept used parts..
excellent muffler for a 350 i have was $5.. he had two types,one the mounting holes offset and the other mounting holes both straight accross,you need to know what one you need..
clutch covers $10.
recoils $10.
complete tank/rear handle assmbly $20.
i didnt ask about top handle but probly priced accordingly.

I got a bunch of 1/2 worn 3/8-50 loops .

Ron, are you offering your services to me???? :monkey: ?:dizzy:

That would be awesome if you would we willing to do a pickup..and I'd buy you some OML...:D

I didn't realize there was 2 diff bolt patterns... I will check (I wonder if he would have the bolts and heat shield too. I could use a few other parts....

Should I call and check in w/ them?? :confused:

Thanks RON!! :cheers:

I'm looking for a clutch and drum for a 076. It could be a spur but would prefer one that takes a rim. I also need the washer/nut and bearing.

I'm also looking for a air filter mount and a cover for a TS760.

Pm me if you have any of the parts and let me know what you want for them. Thanks in advance.

edit: I did forget I need a chain break handle for a 066. Its the one with the all alum flywheel.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a clutch and drum for a 076. It could be a spur but would prefer one that takes a rim. I also need the washer/nut and bearing.

I'm also looking for a air filter mount and a cover for a TS760.

Pm me if you have any of the parts and let me know what you want for them. Thanks in advance.

edit: I did forget I need a chain break handle for a 066. Its the one with the all alum flywheel.

Sending PM for the 076 parts.

Ron, are you offering your services to me???? :monkey: ?:dizzy:

That would be awesome if you would we willing to do a pickup..and I'd buy you some OML...:D

I didn't realize there was 2 diff bolt patterns... I will check (I wonder if he would have the bolts and heat shield too. I could use a few other parts....

Should I call and check in w/ them?? :confused:

Thanks RON!! :cheers:

No problem,i can pick up.
he IS fussy about years and such,always asking about serial numbers.
be prepared to accuratelly discribe what you want and give him time to look..
maybe call in morning and back in afternoon or something,make an arrangement.they dont make much money on that stuff.

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back