Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope...are you telling me you have an IEL model K under the woodpile? :)

LOL
I wish, I would hand deliver that though. Naw I got a Hb here. I also did get the one other 2 man we talked about too. I am going to send the merc bar the craftsman bar and the other one together. The 3 should wrap up together nicely. I am really going to keep a good look out for you on some of them older IELs around here too.
Bob

Looking for Pro Mac 510 parts!
trying to complete a project craigslist find
-Handle Assembly
-Throttle Trigger Assembly

--Or if anyone has a complete 510 with a scored piston/cylinder, that would work fine.

not much for trade to offer , but have Paypal+cash
Best way to reach would be a Private Message
Thanks

LOL
I wish, I would hand deliver that though. Naw I got a Hb here. I also did get the one other 2 man we talked about too. I am going to send the merc bar the craftsman bar and the other one together. The 3 should wrap up together nicely. I am really going to keep a good look out for you on some of them older IELs around here too.
Bob

Sounds goodly. I'm down for the HB so now the 395 definitely has your name on it.

Poulan 361, 400, 450 recoil starter disc needed.

Poulan part #4264, large plastic washer goes between the spring and pulley. Tends to keep the spring anchor loop on its' knob.

I shouldn't have cleaned it.:msp_unsure: The crap was keeping it together.

misc. parts or a dead president.

I need a bunch of stuff for the Poulan Pro 525/Pioneer P52, easier for you to tell me what ya got than for me to list, got green for trade, also air filter and filter cover for :msp_scared:stihl 045, pm me.Thanks Jim

looking for 2 oil seals for the clutch side of an 045. as well as the needle bearing for the clutch or will take the entire assembly.

have green or a craftsman 2.1 to trade

looking for 2 oil seals for the clutch side of an 045. as well as the needle bearing for the clutch or will take the entire assembly.

have green or a craftsman 2.1 to trade

Do you know the size of the seals? Most older Stihls take standard off-the-shelf seals. State the size in mm, I.D. X O.D. x width, and I'll look it up for you and tell you if it's standard seal or not.

Jimbo

Do you know the size of the seals? Most older Stihls take standard off-the-shelf seals. State the size in mm, I.D. X O.D. x width, and I'll look it up for you and tell you if it's standard seal or not.

Jimbo

i'll see if i cant get the measurements when i get home. it may be tough to get the exact size though since the seal split on me when i pulled it out from being so brittle.

i'll see if i cant get the measurements when i get home. it may be tough to get the exact size though since the seal split on me when i pulled it out from being so brittle.

measure the crank, and the metal rim on the seal..as well as the width of the metal piece.

J

Latest posts

Back