Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little XL

Let's face it, everyone is feeling the money crunch, and it seems as everyone is being tighter with their finances and spending money.

That said, who feels like bartering/trading some stuff they may not want anymore for something that may be more appealing? I believe in the 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' philosophy - so post up...what you have or what you are looking for. NO BS or ****-chat in the thread - take care of all that in PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Mods, If I bent the rules too far posting this, punch me in the eye and delete this thread :spam:

I'm interested in any pro saw (1980's or newer) 60+cc in size.

I've got a bunch of Shindaiwa stuff - PARTS AND SAWS, as well as random bars, chains, etc. I will even trade port work for the right saw as payment! I even have an SP125 I have been thinking about getting rid of...

Josh

I need a smooth choke cover and chain guide for a little red XL.Just getting started all I have to trade is some small poulan parts?But I will buy?

Does anyone need a Old Banana Bar?

i found one i my shed today and i don't know what it goes on. it might be a homelite mount but not sure.here's the numbers on it maybe someone could figure out what it goes on it's a Pro-Am (At-27205)-(200SKDD096). but here some pictures

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Does anyone need a Old Banana Bar?

i found one i my shed today and i don't know what it goes on. it might be a homelite mount but not sure.here's the numbers on it maybe someone could figure out what it goes on it's a Pro-Am (At-27205)-(200SKDD096). but here some pictures

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fits some,

Alpina/Castor, Homelite, Echo, John Deere, Pioneer, Poulan.

Mike

oh i c it might came on a poulan i had a few years ago i know it's a sprocket nose and it moves free and i cleaned it up alittle and greased the tip on it and it seems to be in good condition

oh i c it might came on a poulan i had a few years ago i know it's a sprocket nose and it moves free and i cleaned it up alittle and greased the tip on it and it seems to be in good condition

i got one on my oly 264 (had to file the slot to fit; seems to work). what cha want for it?

got 3 041 supers all basket cases all have good p/c tell me what you need and im sure we can work something out
i need lots of stihl parts for 034/036 066/064

The saw is a micro xxv deluxe, not a deluxe micro xxv and if you look at the 2 models on acres site they are the same saw and I'm pretty sure they screwed up on the pictures and models. I don't think there was a 38cc micro saw until the 2300 came out. Either way we are both sure of one thing, THE LITTLE POULAN WILL RUN AWAY FROM THAT HOMELITE!:cheers:

Yup, that's the 38cc Poulan you want. :rock: It'll run away from that Homie.

You got that Pioneer 1200A in a box with my address on it yet?:msp_smile:

Ha! Ha! You'll have to give me some time money it a little tight at the moment, I got your saw, and a 394 cylinder to send out, please be patient with me, I will get it for you I haven't forgot.
I did some finnish trim work in a couple bathrooms. The guy I was helping was gonna throw them away. Took them home fired the Homie up after about 6 good pulls, adjusted it a little, and it's a runner. The Poulan did the same thing Only it took about 12 pulls before it barked, That little guy runs alot hotter then the Home.
That 288 could still be traded for a complete Stihl 028 woods boss with a cooked p&c, or bad seals and bearings.

Im looking for a 440 case. Friend of mine has a good running 440 but the case is damaged. Id like to swap all of his parts to another case for him. Im sure hed pay going rate for used case. Thanks :msp_smile:

terry2tmd: You will find that the Poulan will take quite a few pulls to get going after it sits a few days. They have a very long fuel feed line. The pump side of the carb has to be top notch condition. That's the only downside of that design.

It'll run cooler if you clean the fins on the jug.

Last edited:
trying to hunt down a recoil for a Pro Mac 700 .
Just opened up my new find and the dogs on the inside of the recoil are broken off.
If anyone has any idea of where I can get one it would be a huge help.
Thanks
-Jordan

Latest posts

Back