Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am in need of an airfilter cover for a ms210/230/250 ive got lots of parts and a very small amount of cash

i also have a husky 350 to trade for ?

still have this 20" 3/8 pitch Banana bar if anyone wnats it for their saw.i'll take 25.00 shipped or trade for a parts saw of some kind

Off Topic

I know this is off topic, but I saw an unsual item today and just thought I would share.
It was a Husqvarna P S 50 hydraulic pole saw. A friend has it for sale and thought I would be interested.
Let me know if anyone has ever seen one of these. Tom

still have this 20" 3/8 pitch Banana bar if anyone wnats it for their saw.i'll take 25.00 shipped or trade for a parts saw of some kind

I'm sorta a noob, which model bar is that?? Rollomatic E, ES???

What's the condition, and does it include a chain?

PM me if you want, thanks.

I'm sorta a noob, which model bar is that?? Rollomatic E, ES???

What's the condition, and does it include a chain?

PM me if you want, thanks.

Banana Bars they usually come with Nuts.
betterbuilt-albums676-177628.jpg

I don't know what it fits but maybe you missed this.
Fits some,

Alpina/Castor, Homelite, Echo, John Deere, Pioneer, Poulan.

Mike

Dose anyone have any extra .058 gauge .404 chain around? Prefer chisel but semi might be ok if its new.

Need to make up some 71DL loops for this neat 21" roller nosed bar for my 71A.

I checked Bailys but they only list .058 404 in 100' rolls.

I may have somthing to trade...

Picked up an old power pruner for free, good compression, but sadly, it's missing the intake, carb, and air filter. It's a long shot, but I was hoping someone had parts or a complete engine to replace it with. Model TT-24A
echo001.jpg

Dose anyone have any extra .058 gauge .404 chain around? Prefer chisel but semi might be ok if its new.

Mark, I may have some of the chain you need. If you do not hear frome me tomorrow night send me a reminder. I owe you and I need to pay my bill. Tom

The 025 that I needed a crank for got worse as I got further into it. I now need an engine housing for it. Any help would be appreciated. Cash or trade. Tom

Mark, I may have some of the chain you need. If you do not hear frome me tomorrow night send me a reminder. I owe you and I need to pay my bill. Tom

Well I think were good but if you have some that would be great.

The 025 that I needed a crank for got worse as I got further into it. I now need an engine housing for it. Any help would be appreciated. Cash or trade. Tom

Are you talking about the whole plastic cradle? If so I can't help there.

Need a rope rotor for a stihl 020 AV AVP need one with a good bushing in it. Have stihl 017 parts 011 parts 015 parts an ignition module, pioneer 1074 parts stihl 040 parts to trade or green.

Mark,
If Tom's chain falls through I have a roll of carlton .058 gauge here. 25 feet of semi. I can turn you out a loop or too. I still got to get that partner out to you too. Or if you want teh whole roll we can work something out.
Bob

Mark,
If Tom's chain falls through I have a roll of carlton .058 gauge here. 25 feet of semi. I can turn you out a loop or too. I still got to get that partner out to you too. Or if you want teh whole roll we can work something out.
Bob

I have some NOS .404" x .058" gauge chain here as well. Semi-chisel Oregon brand.

Hmm, I might have to take somebody up on some of that .058 .404 I havent been able to find a 3/8s setup for my S1050A and I have a nice roller nose bar for it :)

Latest posts

Back