Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need the following for a 288-

top cover - no preference on hi/lo top - i have to order the filter as well
coil-
operator presence lever - AKA safety interlock.
flywheel fan shroud
manifold insulator - AKA carb box partition

green backs to trade.

I have a decent top cover for you...

may also have the fan shroud as well..

J

i got a roller nose bar for what it looks like a homelite saw i'll have to clean some surfice rust off of it and probley repaint it black or something like that :laugh: anyone wants it let me know something.i don't know what size or gauge it is yet but i'll try to find out when i clean it up alittle and repaint it

When you find out what it fits let me know I may be interested if I have something it will work on. Tom

Will trade one or more of my saws for a 6+ cubes.

Only saw I'm really attached to is the Pm700, so it stays. All saws listed in sig are good runners, so if you have something let me know. May take in projects.

Also wouldn't mind a 288xp.

Chris

When you find out what it fits let me know I may be interested if I have something it will work on. Tom

well it's not a roller nose it's a hard nosehomelite bar that will fit the sxl and the xl homelites but here are some pictures i'm goin to repaint it black and then try to find the letters to put homelite back on with in silver

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Will trade one or more of my saws for a 6+ cubes.

Only saw I'm really attached to is the Pm700, so it stays. All saws listed in sig are good runners, so if you have something let me know. May take in projects.

Also wouldn't mind a 288xp.

Chris

Got the BIG BUG huh! Glad to hear you really like the PM700, told ya it was a runner:cheers:

I've got a used Wild Thing 2375 up for trade. Includes 18" bar, three used chains (need sharpened), and a case.

Runs good (I can get video if needed), needs cleaned up a bit. Muffler has been modded.

wild-thing-2375-1.jpg

wild-thing-2375-2.jpg

I'm looking for a nice woodsman type hatchet, like a Gransfors Wildlife or hunters, Wetterlings, or maybe even a Stihl PA 20 Splitting Hatchet.

Also, looking for some parts for my 310.

Need a 3/8 spur/hub (thing that drives the chain, LOL), 20" Rollomatic ES bars, 20" chains, etc.

Would also consider other things (ammo, knives, etc.)

whats the 3/8 spur goin on? i got some that i can get rid of i guess

Got the BIG BUG huh! Glad to hear you really like the PM700, told ya it was a runner:cheers:

John,

That saw is a mighty fine runner man. Was bucking some bigger stuff with it today. That's about the favorite saw I got. That's my go to saw for any occasion.

I also have a little brother big brother program going on out it the shed right now.

Got my Homie C71 dialed in today as well as the fuel line replacement on my Mac 1-43 today. Got them both running pretty well and impressed with them. I have every size range from 50cc on up doubled and tripled in some circumstances.

I have some big boy saws out there, but would like to have one a little bigger, for fun.

Like I said before though, that pm700 is a bad summa ma gun and a keeper. Thanks!

Still have the JohnnyRed?

Chris

I would have to say it goes on his Stihl MS310.

My friend sefh3 is correct.

Might just buy a new one from madsaws, unless dh1984 is looking to trade and is including that in there.

I just picked the poulan up from my buddy. I lent it to him a while back, and kinda forgot about it. He got a husqvarna for Christmas, so I figured I'd trade it off since I'm very happy with my current Stihl setup (310/180c).

Will also consider a 14-16" bar and chain combo for my MS180c as partial trade, it's always nice to have a back up :)

well i looked all over my shed and cound't find it anywhere.i know it's in there but it's hard telling where it is.but i'll keep looking for it though but i don't have any stihl bars but i'll see what i can come up with though.

i have 3 stihl roller tip 25 inch bars, i am looking for a nice 32inch bar to put on my new 460. if someone has one and wants to do some trading plus boot, let me know, thanks

Saws for trade or make an offer to buy

I have a Husky 55 parts saw or may be able to make a runner out of it, I'm not sure what all it needs. I took it in on trade last year from a fellow AS member and just dont have the time or money to jump into it. Also i have a really nice Stihl 041 that i got from a guy last year, He bought it new in '73 or '74 from what he remembers. It needs a clutch and a muffler. I rebuilt the carb and replaced all of the gaskets leading up to the carb. It runs really well considering. With the 041 comes a boatload of old chains, 2 bars-16 and a 20 I think. Also it has the coolest bar scabbard I have ever seen It is an orange Stihl but instead of being plastic it is rubber. one side is near perfect and the other looks as if something rubbed some of the Stihl logo off.

If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM.

Looking for some bars from 20-28" with or without chains for a stihl 045 and 660

i have the following to trade: craftsman 2.1 - not running, homelite 150 AO not running, 020t crankshaft, 020t crankcase half with oiler, 020t muffler, 031/045/056 NOS oiler and of course cash.

I have a Husky 55 parts saw or may be able to make a runner out of it, I'm not sure what all it needs. I took it in on trade last year from a fellow AS member and just dont have the time or money to jump into it. Also i have a really nice Stihl 041 that i got from a guy last year, He bought it new in '73 or '74 from what he remembers. It needs a clutch and a muffler. I rebuilt the carb and replaced all of the gaskets leading up to the carb. It runs really well considering. With the 041 comes a boatload of old chains, 2 bars-16 and a 20 I think. Also it has the coolest bar scabbard I have ever seen It is an orange Stihl but instead of being plastic it is rubber. one side is near perfect and the other looks as if something rubbed some of the Stihl logo off.

If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM.

Pm sent Donley

anyone have a front wrap handle for a poulan 2050 saw? i broke mine the rest the way off today i rigged it back to geather but a limb broke it where i can't rigg it back like i done the bottom of it got green back and some poulan 4218av and micro xxv and poulan 3800 parts to trade

anyone have a front wrap handle for a poulan 2050 saw? i broke mine the rest the way off today i rigged it back to geather but a limb broke it where i can't rigg it back like i done the bottom of it got green back and some poulan 4218av and micro xxv and poulan 3800 parts to trade

Is it just a Wildthing front handle???
If so I have a couple here.

Mike

Im looking for a 16" to 18" bar for a Stihl MS250.
I have a Sithl 048 Handlebar to trade.
Or old Sithl parts 050AV 051AV recoil, ect..

Thanks

Last edited:
Back