Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a couple of air filters, both that work with the tall tank vent, one for the compensating carb and one for the regular carb.

Ok I'm sorry I can't help you with the air filters. However, the air filters for the compensating carb are the wide pro air filters so you'll never be able to put them on it with the tall tank vent. So you'll have to swap the tank or remove the compensator tube to get an air filter to work on that saw. Also, the air filter covers are different between the pro filter and non pro filter. So I guess it comes down to what you have for air filter covers etc. in order to determine the cheapest route to go.

This is the compensator/pro air filter Link

This is what I assume your speaking of when you say tall tank vent Link

anyone sell saw chain on here in loops?i figured i would ask on here before i went and bought some at my local dealer.just to help the fellers out here insted of the big name dealers.the chain i need is a .325-.050-78DL non safty please. it goes on my poulan pro 295 FarmHand and when i get this remington sportsman running i will need a .404 pitch chain for it.just let me know by pm what you want for it.thanks in advance

Last edited:
Homelite bar

I have 18" (i think, it might be 20"---it's been several days since i found this bar) Homelite sprocket nose bar. It is in above average shape. It isn't new, but it has LOTS of life left. I believe the chain was .325 Oregon SC. I don't know where it came from as I found it in the bottom of a box that i got something saw-related in. I was going to throw the box on the burn pile and thought it felt a little heavy. i dug through the packing material and found the bar.
Anyway, I don't need the bar and if someone would like it, we can work something out. I would be interested mostly in SM Husky bars. It has the following stamping on it:

C40 Homelite
PT20381-D5

In need of a brake band for a Husky 350/346xp/351, etc.

Not much to offer in trade, but cash is king right?

Don't really want to spend $20 from ebay or Baileys, but this guy would complete my rebuild.

Howdy, I could use a sprocket cover/chain brake assy., and a flywheel cover(black plastic blower housing) for my 61. Other 61small parts.
Anyone have a top end off a 272, or intake/carb/filter/top cover parts that need to find a new home? ;)

Anyone out there have any brake parts for a Husky 61? My cover is in great shape, just have no internals for it. Also need the plastic cover that fits over the flywheel.

61 parts are pretty hard to come by. There are some aftermarket CB's available. The other part you need is called the shroud. I am guessing that a 266/268/272 will probably fit, but it is only a guess.

I've got a used Wild Thing 2375 up for trade. Includes 18" bar, three used chains (need sharpened), and a case.

Runs good (I can get video if needed), needs cleaned up a bit. Muffler has been modded.

wild-thing-2375-1.jpg

wild-thing-2375-2.jpg

I'm looking for a nice woodsman type hatchet, like a Gransfors Wildlife or hunters, Wetterlings, or maybe even a Stihl PA 20 Splitting Hatchet.

Also, looking for some parts for my 310.

Need a 3/8 spur/hub (thing that drives the chain, LOL), 20" Rollomatic ES bars, 20" chains, etc.

Would also consider other things (ammo, knives, etc.)

No one wants a nice Wild Thing?

I'm open to offers, otherwise she'll just sit in my garage.

Latest posts

Back