Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a roller nose bar for what it looks like a homelite saw i'll have to clean some surfice rust off of it and probley repaint it black or something like that :laugh: anyone wants it let me know something.i don't know what size or gauge it is yet but i'll try to find out when i clean it up alittle and repaint it

Mark,
If Tom's chain falls through I have a roll of carlton .058 gauge here. 25 feet of semi. I can turn you out a loop or too. I still got to get that partner out to you too. Or if you want teh whole roll we can work something out.
Bob

Yeah I'll see what Tom has, if not we will work something out and you can throw it in with the Partner.

I have some NOS .404" x .058" gauge chain here as well. Semi-chisel Oregon brand.

Thanks JJ! Might have it covered though.

Husqvarna 350 muffler bolts... will send a couple of bucks your way.

Also need a set of rings for a Mac 790... part # 58353 for the standard rings. Depending on the deal, I might be willing to go oversize... to over size the bore, do I just use a cylinder hone and hone it until it measures right and the piston moves in it without binding, right?

PM preferred, I don't look at this thread much, as it always seems to be 100 pages from the last time I looked...

Last edited:
Remington SL-9/Wards Power Kraft 2.8 FS/FT...

100_3598.jpg

100_3600.jpg

100_3604.jpg

100_3606.jpg

100_3607.jpg

100_3608.jpg

46cc/2.8ci Remington SL-9 wearing Montgomery Wards colors and the "Power Kraft" badging. It's a really neat little saw, but I've just admitted to myself that I'll never get to it with all the other projects I have going (dammit). Looking for old Homelite, McCulloch, and Poulan/Dayton/Western Auto/Wizard/Craftsman saws in trade. Also looking for parts and bars for those as well as $$$ or some combination of any/all of the above. Whatcha got?

Some paint worn off (as with all Remingtons). No corrosion/white death at all. No broken parts. 'Bite' taken out of the handlebar.....looks like by another chainsaw (who knows). Not bad though. You can see it in the pics.

Cute little 12" roller nose bar with a good loop of 3/8" chain. These saws use the same bars, chains, clutch drums, and clutch bearings as a Homelite XL12/SXL-AO.

Starter is gummy and needs cleaning and a new rope. Spring and pawls are in good shape though. Good ingition. Fires on a prime. Runs a bit on its own, but acts sick.

Scored piston and cylinder. I may have a line on a good used cylinder from a member here. Don't have a line on a piston or rings though...

Last edited:
100_3598.jpg

100_3600.jpg

100_3604.jpg

100_3606.jpg

100_3607.jpg

100_3608.jpg

46cc/2.8ci Remington SL-9 wearing Montgomery Wards colors and the "Power Kraft" badging. It's a really neat little saw, but I've just admitted to myself that I'll never get to it with all the other projects I have going (dammit). Looking for old Homelite, McCulloch, and Poulan/Dayton/Western Auto/Wizzard/Craftsman saws in trade. Also looking for parts and bars for those as well as $$$ or some combination of any/all of the above. Whatcha got?

Some paint worn off (as with all Remingtons). No corrosion/white death at all. No broken parts. 'Bite' taken out of the handlebar.....looks like by another chainsaw (who knows). Not bad though. You can see it in the pics.

Cute little 12" roller nose bar with a good loop of 3/8" chain. These saws use the same bars, chains, clutch drums, and clutch bearings as a Homelite XL12/SXL-AO.

Starter is gummy and needs cleaning and a new rope. Spring and pawls are in good shape though. Good ingition. Fires on a prime. Runs a bit on its own, but acts sick.

Scored piston and cylinder. I may have a line on a good used cylinder from a member here. Don't have a line on a piston or rings though...

I want that for some reason.:msp_confused:

I want that for some reason.:msp_confused:

funny, I just sold one of them on fleabay last month. Super runner and good backup machine for cutting pallets

They're a dandy little saw. Like a 2/3 scale Homelite XL12. Really handy and well made. I like the older Wards colors. The RN bar is cool too, as is the fact that you can use the same bars, clutch bells, roller bearings, carbs/kits (Tilly HS), and chains (same DL count) as you would on a fleet of XL12's.

I was stoked when I got it (came in a group of saws from a CL seller)..........and bummed when I saw that the P/C was smoked. Really wanted to get it running, as it's about the same size and weight as a Homelite Super E-Z, but with more displacement. With all the other projects I've got going, I'll never be able to devote the time or money it needs to it though. Was just gonna let it sit on the shelf, but figured I'd put it up here first...

Last edited:
Husqvarna 350 muffler bolts... will send a couple of bucks your way.

Also need a set of rings for a Mac 790... part # 58353 for the standard rings. Depending on the deal, I might be willing to go oversize... to over size the bore, do I just use a cylinder hone and hone it until it measures right and the piston moves in it without binding, right?

PM preferred, I don't look at this thread much, as it always seems to be 100 pages from the last time I looked...

When you put the muffler bolts in..Use lock washers on them.I have 2 350 huskys that muffler bolts keep comming loose.Now they don't !!

They're a dandy little saw. Like a 2/3 scale Homelite XL12. Really handy and well made. I like the older Wards colors. The RN bar is cool too, as is the fact that you can use the same bars, clutch bells, roller bearings, carbs/kits (Tilly HS), and chains (same DL count) as you would on a fleet of XL12's.

I was stoked when I got it (came in a group of saws from a CL seller)..........and bummed when I saw that the P/C was smoked. Really wanted to get it running, as it's about the same size and weight as a Homelite Super E-Z, but with more displacement. With all the other projects I've got going, I'll never be able to devote the time or money it needs to it though. Was just gonna let it sit on the shelf, but figured I'd put it up here first...
I know I have a P/C for one of those, I'll check the condition of it.
If the other one falls through.
Jim

Jred plastic cooling fan

Yes,a plastic cooling fan for a 70E,also 65E will fit.
these are a bolt on fan on the clutch.
i cant find one anywhere :(
if you have one PM me please.
have old stuff and $$.
no creamsickle stuff,yet..
tnx

Poulan coil

Coil died in my poulan 335
was told any of these would fit.
285 / 305 / 330 / 335 / 336 / 365 / 380 / 3000 / 3750 / 3600 / 3500 / 3450 / 3350 / 3300 / 3100 / 2800 ..
if you have anything PM me please.
tnx.
have old stuff,no stihl.

Last edited:
i need the following for a 288-

top cover - no preference on hi/lo top - i have to order the filter as well
coil-
operator presence lever - AKA safety interlock.
flywheel fan shroud
manifold insulator - AKA carb box partition

green backs to trade.

Wild Thing

I've got a used Wild Thing 2375 up for trade. Includes 18" bar, three used chains (need sharpened), and a case.

Runs good (I can get video if needed), needs cleaned up a bit. Muffler has been modded.

wild-thing-2375-1.jpg

wild-thing-2375-2.jpg

I'm looking for a nice woodsman type hatchet, like a Gransfors Wildlife or hunters, Wetterlings, or maybe even a Stihl PA 20 Splitting Hatchet.

Also, looking for some parts for my 310.

Need a 3/8 spur/hub (thing that drives the chain, LOL), 20" Rollomatic ES bars, 20" chains, etc.

Would also consider other things (ammo, knives, etc.)

Latest posts

Back