Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a good 3/8 .050 16-20'' bar for a partner P55 which is the same mount as the husky 365-372 is what I was told. Have very little to trade but do have some $$. PM me if ya can help me out.

man what happen to my gf????

I get emails from this guy everyday. :(

John, man...listen. I'm telling the truth. I do not have her phone number. :msp_sneaky:

I got a few of those when I removed the cow.

This is a tough crowd.:msp_crying:

Tell me about it. It makes a feller ascared to put a hottie up for an avatar. :angry:

My wife is a little jealous of the red assed monkey. She told me I had to choose, her or the baboon. I reckon I'll have to let the wife stay. The monkey can't cook worth a ####. :(

Tell me about it. It makes a feller ascared to put a hottie up for an avatar. :angry:

My wife is a little jealous of the red assed monkey. She told me I had to choose, her or the baboon. I reckon I'll have to let the wife stay. The monkey can't cook worth a ####. :(

Yup, they crap on the floor when they're washing the dishes too.

So it's like that is it???

Well I ain't afraid!

You don't know where I live. :hmm3grin2orange:

I do! Send me a PM Wendell.

I get emails from this guy everyday. :(

John, man...listen. I'm telling the truth. I do not have her phone number. :msp_sneaky:

You is lying to me!I know you got her # ! :mad:

Strange request here. I'm building a 044 work saw for myself. I need a top cover, HD air box, and filter cover, brake handle, and a wrap handle. I want rough looking parts. Nothing busted but faded, scratched, and chipped is perfect. I'll keep this saw in the box on my truck and it'll be treated badly. Any help would be appreciated. I've got some stuff to trade.

Shouldn't be too hard to find a red assed monkey on the Cumberland Plateau.

Plus, you just sent me a 2 stroke laced jar of honey. It appears there is a return address on the box. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Oh ####. I forgot about the return address. :msp_ohmy:

I still ain't going back to the red assed monkey. Tbone is stalking her. :msp_mad:

Back