Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys i am not complaining and i am not a administrator but can we please get this thread back on track before it gets closed,, i like this thread,,, it has helped me a lot and i know it has helped a lot of other people,,, like i said i am not complaining

+1 I think it looks like we need a BS thread. lol

[video=youtube;l0rZpu3htjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rZpu3htjE[/video]
I have this nice little 10-10 up for sale, it has the dogs for it they were off the saw becuase I was sanding them down. LOL I also experimented with colors on the clutch cover so thats why its a brighter yellow :msp_biggrin: Also the bar stud that is closest to the nose of the bar spins alittle. Besides that a nice running little saw :cheers: I also have a chain for it. Not needing much out of it so PM me.
Alos can someone tell me what model (P/N 1113) stihl saw this is?

ive got 2 brand new never used 16'' 058 66dl 325 pitch to fit a 346xp husqvarna branded bars that i want to trade or sale

Last edited:
guys i am not complaining and i am not a administrator but can we please get this thread back on track before it gets closed,, i like this thread,,, it has helped me a lot and i know it has helped a lot of other people,,, like i said i am not complaining

Nicely worded 1+

Looking for 455/460 rancher parts, echo 440 piston & cylinder,

HUsky 455 rancher 460

Looking for parts for a 455 rancher, just a couple of small things

clutch
clutch cover
spur sprocket w/bearing
top cover
front handle
air filter

I think that's it

please PM

Need:
Stihl 044 Wrap handle
3/8" Oregon Powermatch bar tip

What I have:
New .404 Oregon Powermatch bar tip
AH series Tecumseh parts
Mac 4-30 parts
Mac 47 parts
Brake handle for a white top 50 Rancher (This is a different handle than the later 50/51/55)

EDIT:
No longer need the 044 wrap handle

Last edited:
ive got 2 brand new never used 16'' 058 66dl 325 pitch to fit a 346xp husqvarna branded bars that i want to trade or sale

What brand?

After the pictures you have reposted in your replies and the comments you make in the WTF, you have been nominated for the Hypocrite of the Year Award. :clap:

What brand?

After the pictures you have reposted in your replies and the comments you make in the WTF, you have been nominated for the Hypocrite of the Year Award. :clap:

I can count on you to tell it like it is. Need some more honey??? :D

I can count on you to tell it like it is. Need some more honey??? :D

I DO!!!! I

L
O
V
E

Honey...

I EAT it straight up....:clap:

the wife looks @ me like i'm Loose:dizzy:.... (I do still got all my teets too...only the wisdom have been taken out... ) Yeah, go ahead, I left that last bit as an open target...

Randy... I got some 044 bits for you :D

J

Soooooo.....
Anyone have a front lower av mount for a Stihl 011? Also looking for 2 flathead recoil screws and an airfilter for the same saw.

038 tank

I need an 038 Mag tank. Will pay top dollar including shipping to me in Oz.

Al.

sorry randy, i looked at the chain brake on this saw and the handle that bolts onto the recoil side is broke :msp_unsure:
Jay will fix you right up :cheers:

Strange request here. I'm building a 044 work saw for myself. I need a top cover, HD air box, and filter cover, brake handle, and a wrap handle. I want rough looking parts. Nothing busted but faded, scratched, and chipped is perfect. I'll keep this saw in the box on my truck and it'll be treated badly. Any help would be appreciated. I've got some stuff to trade.

I have a brake handle (1128 792 9100) that is a bit rough (one inch crack on one side - look by label in top picture) if you're still looking for one.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah, really though, this is the wrong thread, but anybody who thought that anything posted in this thread was nasty enough to have it closed, well, you should see us when we really get wound up.

:monkey:

Latest posts

Back