Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Randy i might be able to help you with the chain brake if this other person doesnt want it with the crank case :cheers: A small chip on the bottom side of it. But still works!

Hey Randy i might be able to help you with the chain brake if this other person doesnt want it with the crank case :cheers: A small chip on the bottom side of it. But still works!

That sounds like the stuff I'm looking for Jacob.

Randy - Kudos on the updated avatar. Much more appropriate. :poke:

Well it's just a chunk of wood. And me. And a bad ass saw. :rock:

Dislike!!!!

And here I thought you were OK. Moobs is the avatar. The avatar is Moobs. Anything else is just flat out wrong.

Without that big red ass, what is he but just another mundane AS member?

Well I've never really stood out from the crowd. :(

It's just Zara. :confused:

No, this is Zara.

zarapool.jpg

Besides Randy BEGGING for parts, EX: "oh, HERE I AM, I AM RANDY, hear me ROAR (or, whatever he does with his monkey-thing...) I NEED PARTS, send them to me YESTERDAY...." bla bla bla. :bang: Everyone else is enamored with randy's ape-A$$...

Man, you guys are F**KED up :( :laugh: :jester:

Besides Randy BEGGING for parts, EX: "oh, HERE I AM, I AM RANDY, hear me ROAR (or, whatever he does with his monkey-thing...) I NEED PARTS, send them to me YESTERDAY...." bla bla bla. :bang: Everyone else is enamored with randy's ape-A$$...

Man, you guys are F**KED up :( :laugh: :jester:

Well yep we is :hmm3grin2orange:

I think it's kinda disturbing that Wendell had that pic of Zara right there all ready to poast up.:popcorn:

He is a distributor for Vandelay Industry's line of life like latex products. :msp_wink:
I heard when you unpack anything from Vandelay's Industry's it is all sticky apparently he want's to give all of them a test run before the go out the door maybe that is normally for a midget I don't know:hmm3grin2orange:

guys i am not complaining and i am not a administrator but can we please get this thread back on track before it gets closed,, i like this thread,,, it has helped me a lot and i know it has helped a lot of other people,,, like i said i am not complaining

Latest posts

Back