Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a 1/2 wrap, intake boot, and a clutch drum for a 044/046/440/460. I have parts and labor to trade at all times. :laugh:

Partner400

lookin for a Partner 400 recoil assembly and bar cover/brake assembly. May settle for a Husqvarna 40 recoil/cover if I cant find Partner version.

Thanks tom coker for the parts, another great AS parts transaction done!!!!!

Partner Parts and Saws

Still lookin for Partner Parts and saws

My collection is missing a P55 with T-PORT, either complete saw or just a cylinder
A 500 and a 5000+
a P85 , P100

Lookin for any parts saws, or boxes of parts for Partners. (thanks to all who already sent some)

Have Poulan 3800's, Micro cva's, and a little green paper stuff

I'm in need of an oil pump and clutch assembly for a Stihl 029/MS290 anything from that family of saws. I have parts to trade.

Scott,
I have a box of 029 parts; just have to check what's left in it when I get home.

All,
I could use a hand guard for a 066.

Need a Stihl 031 muffler and also a muffler for a Partner P100 (McCulloch P1000) please. Willing to pay $$ plus shippingto me in Australia. Please PM me.

Al.

Last edited:
Need a Stihl 031 muffler, please. Willing to pay $$ plus shippingto me in Australia. Please PM me.

Al.

I might have that.

I was given a Makita dsc 400. Is that the right model number?? Something 400 anyway. It has the drive end twisted off the crank. So I need a crank, or maybe a parts saw with a fried P/C.

What model dolmar is this ,anyway?

I also need a WT194 carb for an 026.

And a half wrap for a 50/60 P series pioneer.

I need a 028 1/2 wrap, a 044 1/2 wrap, 044 intake boot, and clutch drum. I've got a #### load of parts to trade....what do you need???

Back