Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have that.

I was given a Makita dsc 400. Is that the right model number?? Something 400 anyway. It has the drive end twisted off the crank. So I need a crank, or maybe a parts saw with a fried P/C.

What model dolmar is this ,anyway?

I also need a WT194 carb for an 026.

And a half wrap for a 50/60 P series pioneer.

I think your Dolmar will be a DCS 400 or 401.
(401 has decomp 400 doesn't)

I may have a parts saw, I'll look and see tomorrow.

I have a 194 that needs a kit............or maybe not. The brand new one I replaced it with didn't cure the saws problem.

Mike

I might have that.

I was given a Makita dsc 400. Is that the right model number?? Something 400 anyway. It has the drive end twisted off the crank. So I need a crank, or maybe a parts saw with a fried P/C.

What model dolmar is this ,anyway?

I also need a WT194 carb for an 026.

And a half wrap for a 50/60 P series pioneer.

I think I have an extra half wrap for the Pioneers. I'll check tomorrow.

Anyone have a coil for an MS 361? Or can you tell me if a coil from a 290 will fit on it? I will also need the rubber av mounts for the 361. I have a few odd parts and green paper to trade. I'm interested in hearing from anyone who's ran one of these before - is it a good 60cc saw?

All help appreciated. DD

Anyone have a coil for an MS 361? Or can you tell me if a coil from a 290 will fit on it? I will also need the rubber av mounts for the 361. I have a few odd parts and green paper to trade. I'm interested in hearing from anyone who's ran one of these before - is it a good 60cc saw?

All help appreciated. DD

361 great 60cc saw.

and you can not use a 290 coil.

Looking for a clutch cover and brake (the one with plastic handle) for my late 272XP

the Clutch cover I have is the one with the metal loop handle, while it will work if I shim it off with 3 washers, Not what I want on the saw.
Can trade the old cover for the plastic one or I have some spare parts. (extra flywheel) or and$
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey ya'll looking for a couple of 020's one running. and a good parts saw.
I got some dead presidents. willing to pay good price. :D

I just sent you an email. I have these two up for offer or trade. If chainsawman doesn't want them they will be on the block for trading material.

attachment.php

attachment.php

361 great 60cc saw.

and you can not use a 290 coil.

Thanks for the response - both parts. I guess I'll find a new coil to buy, 'cause the p/c look great and I can't tell that it's ever been ran that hard. It may have never been cleaned, but it hasn't been ran hard.

DD

Thanks for the response - both parts. I guess I'll find a new coil to buy, 'cause the p/c look great and I can't tell that it's ever been ran that hard. It may have never been cleaned, but it hasn't been ran hard.

DD

Don't be too hasty on buying a new coil!
There are several good sponsors and other folks around here that might come through yet.
Have you tried Chainsawr, one of our site sponsors?

Mike

ok,, i might be peeing up a rope but i am looking for a non limited coil for my 346xp,, i have some husky 50 parts,,, a new 16" stihl e series bar 3003,, i would even trade either the mac or craftsman saws that i just got today http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/183559.htm,, plus i have cash

What's the part number? Would any unlimited Husky coil work or does it need to be from an older 346?
I have some coils floating around and have no idea what they belong to.

What's the part number? Would any unlimited Husky coil work or does it need to be from an older 346?
I have some coils floating around and have no idea what they belong to.

this a brand new one,,2011 model but this is the number that i have found 533 16 21 01 ,, if i am wrong let me know people

Doesn't look good. I have a coil for a 272 XP (503 52 02-03)
And the other two are part numbers: 544 04 70-02 and 544 04 73-02

Sorry about that.

Don't be too hasty on buying a new coil!
There are several good sponsors and other folks around here that might come through yet.
Have you tried Chainsawr, one of our site sponsors?

Mike

I didn't mean to sound like I was giving up just yet. I did try Chainsawr but they were sold out as of a couple of days ago. I had a buddy with a 290 coil and I was going to try to talk him out of it. I'm always a little cautious when looking for used ignition parts. I've had a couple of bad experiences that have made me that way. Although, I will say from lurking around and reading so many posts, I can tell there are several honest folks on here that I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or trade with. I also checked a lot of the threads about ignition problems and found several things to check I'd never thought of before. I'm amazed at all of the information on here and how helpful everyone is.

DD

Back