Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are free to good home,, just pay the shipping,,,,,,, these are husky 50 parts,,, the crank case has the crank,rod and rear handle assembly,, bearings feel tight,, tank and case are in good shape,,,,, then there is the front handle and also clutch,,drum,,rim sprocket and bearing,, these are free to a good home but i just ask to pay the actual shipping

007-3.jpg

006.jpg

I'll take you up on that stuff. PM sent

If Randy dont want that clutch and drum, then put me down for that. I got a Partner here that could use it.

I'll need an address my friend. I'll send it on your way.

I'll try to keep it this time, I've got a feeling we may be trading parts forever. :D

these are free to good home,, just pay the shipping,,,,,,, these are husky 50 parts,,, the crank case has the crank,rod and rear handle assembly,, bearings feel tight,, tank and case are in good shape,,,,, then there is the front handle and also clutch,,drum,,rim sprocket and bearing,, these are free to a good home but i just ask to pay the actual shipping

DOH!!!!! Glad it's going to a good home, but I need a crankcase!:msp_sad:

Got a 36" oregon bar with an oregon semi skip chain. Might have one or two cuts on it. stihl 660 mount 3/8" .063" Would take a bar to fit the poulan pro 655 in similar length.

Looking for a clutch cover for a Makita 520 or whatever that is in Dolmar (111 I think?) Prefer Makita green over Dolmar orange but then beggars cannot be choosers and anyway I'm a painter by trade ;) Have cash and many parts to trade

Jimbo

Got a 36" oregon bar with an oregon semi skip chain. Might have one or two cuts on it. stihl 660 mount 3/8" .063" Would take a bar to fit the poulan pro 655 in similar length.

Got a Oregon 32" or 34" in .404 with a couple new Stihl full chisel chains.

I'm looking for a coil for a boxstore Mac eager beaver 2014.

If you don't want the powerhead from Scooterbum, I have one I can salvage for the coil.

I'm shure the postage on the coil would be less than the whole thing.

I'll pitch the rest. Been looking for a good excuse. It's taking up valuable 'Homelite space'.
Carl.

Looking for a clutch cover for a Makita 520 or whatever that is in Dolmar (111 I think?) Prefer Makita green over Dolmar orange but then beggars cannot be choosers and anyway I'm a painter by trade ;) Have cash and many parts to trade

Jimbo

If it's a Makita DCS 520i or a Dolmar 111 I have the clutch cover with the (working) chain brake stuff inside. Nice, but not perfect. I can send you a picture tonight when I get home from work to make sure it's the one you need if you like. It's yours for the shipping if you need it.

Any chance you have a cylinder for an Echo 400?

dd

If you don't want the powerhead from Scooterbum, I have one I can salvage for the coil.

I'm shure the postage on the coil would be less than the whole thing.

I'll pitch the rest. Been looking for a good excuse. It's taking up valuable 'Homelite space'.
Carl.

I may be able to use some of those parts before you chuck them. Just got a Mac out of a dumpster, need some covers and gotta redo fuel system. Mainly need recoil assembly/cover and top covers.

Back