Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
335-338xpt parts

Any one building or working on 335-338xpt's
Have what is shown left over.
NOTE: case housings have issues, one is trashed with good bits and pieces and the other is fixable with some mending. The motor some one just rebuilt with new ring and so-called bearings but who knows.
Sure the tid-bits can be used by some one. so plan on the motor being shot!

CIMG3683.jpg

CIMG3684.jpg

Anyone have a 28" Homelite D196 mount bar laying around? Looking for 63ga since I have two new 93DL chains laying here.

I have a 27 or 28" bar from a Homelite 750. Would that have the mount your looking for?

That's indeed the right mount. Would you like to part with the rest of the saw Scott? Was worth a try....:jester:

Any D196 Homelite mount bar that's .063G (instead of .050G) is going to have a .404 sprocket tip (unless it's a RN or HN of course). 93DL in that length indicates that he's talking 3/8" chain. Is your bar .404? Johnnie could always change out the sprocket tip if it is.....

Last edited:
Don't be too hasty on buying a new coil!
There are several good sponsors and other folks around here that might come through yet.
Have you tried Chainsawr, one of our site sponsors?

Mike

I have sent 3 different people with late model Stihls with a failed coil to the dealer to complain. The coils are supposed to have a lifetime warranty. In all three cases, the dealer got them a new coil on the factory's dime.

Jimbo

ok,, i might be peeing up a rope but i am looking for a non limited coil for my 346xp,, i have some husky 50 parts,,, a new 16" stihl e series bar 3003,, i would even trade either the mac or craftsman saws that i just got today http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/183559.htm,, plus i have cash

I could help ya out on that..... It is even a 2011 model coil. Got a buddy who strips brand new saws and parts them out so this one is a new take-off part, though I did install it on my 372xp just to make sure it worked.

100_2364.jpg

Isn't that the black one that looks like this:

attachment.php
ok,, i might be peeing up a rope but i am looking for a non limited coil for my 346xp,, i have some husky 50 parts,,, a new 16" stihl e series bar 3003,, i would even trade either the mac or craftsman saws that i just got today http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/183559.htm,, plus i have cash

If yes, I have several

Jimbo

I have sent 3 different people with late model Stihls with a failed coil to the dealer to complain. The coils are supposed to have a lifetime warranty. In all three cases, the dealer got them a new coil on the factory's dime.

Jimbo

That is great information. I'll give that a try on Monday. I know one dealer locally and have done a lot of buying / trading from another one an hour or so away. Thanks!

dd

I could help ya out on that..... It is even a 2011 model coil. Got a buddy who strips brand new saws and parts them out so this one is a new take-off part, though I did install it on my 372xp just to make sure it worked.

100_2364.jpg

thanks to roanoker i have a coil on the way,, your a good man john :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

dawgs 372

I am looking for inner and outer spikes/dawgs for a 372.
I have a clean husky 61 cylinder and other small stuff, nice oregon 27850 bar/chain 20" (mac,poulan), some husky 50 parts, cash too.

041 AV buffer # 1110 790 9600

I am in need of the above to finish a very nice 041.I have 028.025/MS250,335XPT,Husky 55/51 parts to trade.
I also have some new assemblies listed on Feebay(truly a correct name now) that have not moved,if anyone needs/wants them,PM me to see if we can work something out.
I cannot get the pics to upload for the Stihl NOS crankcase,#1120 021 0700 and 0800.I think it is for a 009/010/011 and 012,per the chart from Saw Garage.
The NOS handle and tank assembly is for a John Deere/Echo saw,part/casting numbers on the assembly are 97288/97287.I THINK it fits a JD 550CS,not sure of the Echo equivalent.
RayView attachment 204069View attachment 204070

Thanks Scoot!A lot older than I thought it would be LOL Would you like to have it?

Hey Buddy !!

They do make a mighty fine ashtray :)

Even back in the days of runnin' dirt bikes I wasn't fond of the TR's, too squirley in the turns.

these are free to good home,, just pay the shipping,,,,,,, these are husky 50 parts,,, the crank case has the crank,rod and rear handle assembly,, bearings feel tight,, tank and case are in good shape,,,,, then there is the front handle and also clutch,,drum,,rim sprocket and bearing,, these are free to a good home but i just ask to pay the actual shipping

007-3.jpg

006.jpg

Latest posts

Back