Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about you send a dead mouse over to Teddy and a nice lace pair of womens undergarments south to Aaron and we will call it even.

Chris

Dead mice wouldn't be a problem, in fact I squished one today. As for Aaron though I think he would be pretty pissed if he got panties, and no bra to go with them.

Anybody need loaner saws? I have a few 42cc Poulans that are surplus to my needs.

2011-09-26_18-31-13_890.jpg

2011-09-26_18-30-47_156.jpg

2011-09-19_17-20-15_491.jpg

I have 6-8 of these. Bars and chains on some, all chains are safety chain. If I were keeping the I would put shorter bars and none safety chain on them but, that's just my preference.

A couple are spoken for, still a few to get rid of. Anyone? I can take more pics if anyone wants but all the saws are pretty similar, these pics aren't necessarily meant to be specific.

Last edited:
Mom and Dad are from Pittsburgh, I went to Pennsylvania Gunsmith School in Avalon. Pierogies
Plus was a staple during my time in town.

I'm not too far from Avalon. Worked on the other side of the hill from there for 2 years. Got family in the area.

All of my dads side grew up in The Rocks.

Chris

A couple are spoken for, still a few to get rid of. Anyone? I can take more pics if anyone wants but all the saws are pretty similar, these pics aren't necessarily meant to be specific.

I have to say, that is a nice little Poulan there, I have a 2050 in the garage right now and it's a great little saw.

Back