Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need bad,need,need,need.

One of my favorites had an oops i wasnt in on :)
somebody gotta have,donwanna spend the $35 for a new one,saw was only $50 !!
this is what i need but without the missing parts and cracks :)

attachment.php

got stuff..

A week or so ago, someone was looking for an old Mcculloch 73 gas tank.....I have one if you want it! Whoever it was, PM me if you still need it.

If I'm not mistaken, that was CBFarmall. He's looking for the emblems and such for his 73, and could probably take a complete tank. May be somebody else as well though.

Thanks Aaron!....That's ringing a bell....I think that is who it was.

Thanks guys.

You have a PM.

Saw runs awesome, I want to make the looks match.

Thanks, Chris B.

I'm gonna donate the labor to fix Alex' 066 (bigblockburris) that grenaded on him. We will need a poly flywheel crank, main bearings, gasket and seal kit, and a non-decomp top end. The earliest decomp jugs also have the good timing numbers. I would be willing to woods port a saw for these parts.

I'm gonna donate the labor to fix Alex' 066 (bigblockburris) that grenaded on him. We will need a poly flywheel crank, main bearings, gasket and seal kit, and a non-decomp top end. The earliest decomp jugs also have the good timing numbers. I would be willing to woods port a saw for these parts.

Very good of you Randy!I would rep you but its to soon LOL Sorry I don't have any parts to help you.

I got a bearing with a busted cage and a crank with a bad big end. Can I get the flywheel side ported for em? I'll pay shipping...... :laugh:

Hollar if u can!!

I don't have any parts in that range but I'll rep ya!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

WOW!!!! Thanks Randy.
I am truly humbled by your generosity.

BBB

Echo CS 670 parts needed

I picked up a good running 670,that needs some TLC and a few parts.
It needs a Brake handle and the bolt that attaches it,and the upper AV mount on the bar side.I have Stihl 028 parts,a few 460/660 and 020T parts and some other miscellaneous chain saw debris.
Ray

I need a muffler for my homelite 42cc.the one that i got now has a big hole in the front of it i think the part number is 309310001 . the one that on it keeps setting the tree's on fire and i don't need that.i got Green slips and a few parts to trade

I need a muffler for my homelite 42cc.the one that i got now has a big hole in the front of it i think the part number is 309310001 . the one that on it keeps setting the tree's on fire and i don't need that.i got Green slips and a few parts to trade

let me check i think i have one you can have

Latest posts

Back