Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you need me to hold the bulb or turn the ladder? :jester:

Well, we need a strong thinker.

I think Ted is a qualified clutch nut operator. My betting money is on him.

I'm really looking for a really good smoke shifter switch/muffler bearing tech for my shop.

He must be able to tell the difference in smell of winter air and summer air in all makes of tires. I want descriptions of the smells also. IE nutty, sharp, lingering meatiness, mineraly and so on.

Chris

A couple are spoken for, still a few to get rid of. Anyone? I can take more pics if anyone wants but all the saws are pretty similar, these pics aren't necessarily meant to be specific.

Any of the bigger 42cc varaiety? I think its time to upgrade my nephews 36cc crapsman to the 42cc.

He must be able to tell the difference in smell of winter air and summer air in all makes of tires. I want descriptions of the smells also. IE nutty, sharp, lingering meatiness, mineraly and so on.

Chris

Well, I'm Irish and I can't tell you much about the smell of air other than that my wife lets out some pretty foul stuff that reeks of aged Irish Spring every once in awhile, but I can read a jar and use the appropriate brand of air in all three of your tires; am I qualified?

How about you send a dead mouse over to Teddy and a nice lace pair of womens undergarments south to Aaron and we will call it even.

Chris

Hey now. Shouldn't you be pickin' some other guy's pubes out of them Husky AV springs you love so much? Use them teeth of yours..:D

Also, get yer cartography right. I'm mostly WEST of Jon...:jester:

Make sure they match, we all know how Aaron gets when his "tops" and "bottoms" don't coordinate.

Chris

McMullock Yeller all the way Mang.

It's Home'D'Lite Red for 1/2 of the week.

Who might that 3rd person be?

Well, we need a strong thinker.

I think Ted is a qualified clutch nut operator. My betting money is on him.

I'm really looking for a really good smoke shifter switch/muffler bearing tech for my shop.

Chris

Lingering meatiness??? Just what did the teach you in MEAT HANDLING school young Mr Duke?

Well, I'm Irish and I can't tell you much about the smell of air other than that my wife lets out some pretty foul stuff that reeks of aged Irish Spring every once in awhile, but I can read a jar and use the appropriate brand of air in all three of your tires; am I qualified?

I'm Irish, English, German, and Croatian...........and I have no freakin idea where we've wandered off to. Are we in the OTF all the sudden? We'll likely be deported soon. Three polocks, a mic, and a croat/kraut/limey/mic mut dumped in Juarez. Sounds like a bad movie...

Homelite Zip clutch cover

I am in need of one of these if anyone has one to spare. Also wondering
if the bar chain adjuster is a part of the cover?

husky

I have a husky 285 cd with a 20 in hard nose bar and nearly new chain the saw will run for a few seconds and die iam tired of messing with it . I would like to trade it , maybe a jonsered or somthin orange

A week or so ago, someone was looking for an old Mcculloch 73 gas tank.....I have one if you want it! Whoever it was, PM me if you still need it.

If I'm not mistaken, that was CBFarmall. He's looking for the emblems and such for his 73, and could probably take a complete tank. May be somebody else as well though.

330 / c5

went by my local recycling yard and found this and a C5 in the dumpster. lucky thing i'm a dumpster diver from way back. squirted some mix in the carb just to see if it would pop; it runs. it needs the clutch cover, guide plates, bar nuts, clutch shoes (has shoes but needs wearing surface-they kinda flew off when i cranked it (knew it would happen but didn't care since they were worn out), sprocket, sprocket nut, assorted clutch/sprocket washers, and air filter; then i can see if the oiler works or not.
the C5 needs a carb, clutch cover, guide plates, pulley spring, and bar nuts.
p/c look clean on both. anyone able to help? does the clutch/sprocket from the C5 fit the 330?
might be willing to swap parts. would like to get the 330 going sooner than the C5.
link to pix - http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/101147-244.htm#post3232726

Got some trade meat here,

First off a complete, running Dolmar PS34, needs cleaned and gone over. Needs a drive sprocket pretty badly.

Husky 44, scored piston, good igniton, complete, missing a few pieces of hardware.

A Stihl 02x something, parts saw, missing carb, scored piston, good ignition. Lots of decent usable parts on it.

ac66a7d9.jpg

9be6edbf.jpg

7b8c1a18.jpg

4c579cba.jpg

fdca2b9d.jpg

fa16e91d.jpg

e5584a9a.jpg

175c987b.jpg

Looking for anything saw related, also have lots of other stuff to trade.

Chris

046 parts

Looking for an oiler worm, chain brake handle, muffler cooling plate, filter cover, and a tank. Dont want much do I? LOL.

I have a MS440 tank I could trade for an 046/460 tank, I also have an OEM 044/440 piston, rings, and circlips if I could trade for the stuff I need.

Latest posts

Back