Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna donate the labor to fix Alex' 066 (bigblockburris) that grenaded on him. We will need a poly flywheel crank, main bearings, gasket and seal kit, and a non-decomp top end. The earliest decomp jugs also have the good timing numbers. I would be willing to woods port a saw for these parts.

That's awesome Randy! I wish I had some parts to donate, but I've never worked on an 066. I think I have a set of 044 seals if they are the same??? (I doubt it, but trying to help)

any one have use for this bar,, it's 14" and i believe the pitch is 3/8lp but i may be wrong,, here is the numbers off of it,,501 95 92-56cc 16-91,, it does need to be dressed but its in good shape other then that,,, its free to a good home

001-3.jpg

any one have use for this bar,, it's 14" and i believe the pitch is 3/8lp but i may be wrong,, here is the numbers off of it,,501 95 92-56cc 16-91,, it does need to be dressed but its in good shape other then that,,, its free to a good home

001-3.jpg

its on the way to a new home

Jonsered parts

I have a Jonsered 2150 with the fuel primer, I need the mount for the primer bulb, I know the husky 350 ones will fit but I'm hoping to get one in red or black? Whatever the factory color is. Please pm

thanks

I need a muffler for my homelite 42cc.the one that i got now has a big hole in the front of it i think the part number is 309310001 . the one that on it keeps setting the tree's on fire and i don't need that.i got Green slips and a few parts to trade

Got a pic? If I have one I'll throw it in the box.

If I put a"smelly old chain saw part"on one of my wife's tablecloths,like you did,I would not be giving it away,but instead, having it surgically removed.You,my good man,are braver than I.
Ray

luckly i have a good wife,,she will let me tear down saws on the table

luckly i have a good wife,,she will let me tear down saws on the table

My little wife is the same way. I could rebuild an engine in the kitchen without her raising hell. If I didn't clean up my mess she would kick my sack though. :msp_wink:

Anyone got a Husky 455 with a bad top end to get rid of??? I need a parts saw to fix one that got killed by a tree.

looking for a project

looking for another big stihl for a project, mainly 064 or 066 would consider a 046/460 series other wise run it past me I may be interested.

Adam

crank for pioneer 50, 60 series

I am looking for a good crank for a pioneer 50 or 60 series saw. I have a P51 that has the clutch side of the crank snapped off. Crank by itself works, or bottom end with crank in it also accepted. I have read that the 50 and 60 series saws all share the same lower units. Pics would be great. I have poulan 34-3700 parts, super EZ parts, couple small bars and chains, or money order.

I am looking for a good crank for a pioneer 50 or 60 series saw. I have a P51 that has the clutch side of the crank snapped off. Crank by itself works, or bottom end with crank in it also accepted. I have read that the 50 and 60 series saws all share the same lower units. Pics would be great. I have poulan 34-3700 parts, super EZ parts, couple small bars and chains, or money order.

Got you covered. Pm me.

Just a heads up guys, a P 50 and a P51 take different cranks according to the part numbers, but I'm not sure why. I think it will fit, but you should check with someone smarter than me in the Pioneer thread to make sure.

IIRC, the 51 jug will fit the 50, but you have to swap the coil and flywheel too, because I know the ignition is different.

Back