Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of echos climbing saws I'll sell or trade.

CS300 Top Handle and ring, and CS3450 Limb Saw
Both of these saws start up easy, run like new saws, and both with high compression. Cosmetically, they are 7 of 10.

All I had to do to them is clean them off, replace the primer bulb on the 3450, and clean the oilers out to get em gushing again. The 3450 has a different kind sprocket on it. I have a regular .050/ 3/8 chain on it, but it makes buzzy noise, and I think it needs a lo profile or something.

Would like 150 for both, or trade for some 036, 044, or 660 parts.

PMs
PM sent.
Ray

i am still looking for a loop of 3/8,,58 gauge and 105 drivers,,, does not have to be brand new,, even 2 loops enough to make the 105 drivers,, have mainly the green paper to trade or a homelite 240,, crap,, i forgot,, i have some dried up slices of cheese with some green crap on them and also a stupid lazy cat:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

i am still looking for a loop of 3/8,,58 gauge and 105 drivers,,, does not have to be brand new,, even 2 loops enough to make the 105 drivers,, have mainly the green paper to trade or a homelite 240,, crap,, i forgot,, i have some dried up slices of cheese with some green crap on them and also a stupid lazy cat:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I might be able to accommodate this request. Let me look tomorrow and see how much is left on the roll of windsor chain I have.

Brad & Jacob, I'm waiting to hear from the person who originally asked for photos of the DA-211, I'm not sure what parts he's needing.

Jacob, I noticed a post saying your PMs were full. Re the other saw, did you get my PM with a link to photos?

Brad & Jacob, I'm waiting to hear from the person who originally asked for photos of the DA-211, I'm not sure what parts he's needing.

Jacob, I noticed a post saying your PMs were full. Re the other saw, did you get my PM with a link to photos?

I did, but I haven't had a chance yet to check 'em out. Let me know what 920 parts you're needing.

All of my chain needs have been met but I still need some parts.

Husky 372 recoil pulley NEED THIS THE MOST

3/8 sprocket for a Poulan 7700, or a rim sprocket system.

Looking for "common supplies" like fuel line, 3/8 rim sprockets and etc.

Could use a 5 3/4" x 3/16" x 3/4" chain grinding wheel, also wheels for other pitch chains.

I have Poulan 3800 parts saw. No fuel tank or top covers and the cylinder has ingestion damage. (Has the 4000 style starter pulley and flywheel)
AH47 parts
Mac 47 and 4-30 parts
Mac 35A powerhead or parts
Mac branded hard nose bar in VG condition, off the 35A
1/2" chipper loop that is 80-90%, came off the Mac 35A
Some Homelite 8800 parts
Maybe some other stuff

Best to send me a PM, this thread moves to quickly for me to keep up.

Last edited:

I might be able to accommodate this request. Let me look tomorrow and see how much is left on the roll of windsor chain I have.

Well looky there. I don't know if it was the cheese or the cat, but you got some interest. Well done.

If that doesn't work out, let me know, I may have the chain. My foggy memory tells me I've got some stuff in the garage that might just work.

Well looky there. I don't know if it was the cheese or the cat, but you got some interest. Well done.

If that doesn't work out, let me know, I may have the chain. My foggy memory tells me I've got some stuff in the garage that might just work.

thanks pa,, i do appreciate it,, will let you know

I've been digging. Have a brand new 3/8, 84 DL (Carlton I believe) chain in .058. I'm going through the rest of it to see if there's another.

I do have quite a few new and once sharpened .325 x 050 chains. What saws run this size?

Most of my smaller saws were either 3/8 x .050 LP or .325 x .063.

I've been digging. Have a brand new 3/8, 84 DL (Carlton I believe) chain in .058. I'm going through the rest of it to see if there's another.

I do have quite a few new and once sharpened .325 x 050 chains. What saws run this size?

Most of my smaller saws were either 3/8 x .050 LP or .325 x .063.

there is a lot of saws that use the 325x50,, i am like you i use 3/8 x 50 on all mine except for teh 32" bar for my 288 and its 58 gauge,,

372 parts

I need a few items for my 372..

The screw or stud that holds the HD filter on with the knob? Not sure exactly what it is..lol
Also need a high top filter and cylinder cover...Would prefer a nice one.
An unlimited coil.. mine is the blue one

Also need the ignition coil for a 181se

Please PM me, Thanks

Last edited:
there is a lot of saws that use the 325x50,, i am like you i use 3/8 x 50 on all mine except for teh 32" bar for my 288 and its 58 gauge,,

I dug around and all I have in new chain is the 24 incher in 058. It is an Oregon and has 73 stamped on the Drive Lengths.

I might have a couple of used ones, but I'll need a little more time to go digging around.

I dug around and all I have in new chain is the 24 incher in 058. It is an Oregon and has 73 stamped on the Drive Lengths.

I might have a couple of used ones, but I'll need a little more time to go digging around.

What is your 84 DL chain exactly (Skip?, Full chisel?)....I might have the 21 or so extras on a leftover new piece. I'll have to look.

What is your 84 DL chain exactly (Skip?, Full chisel?)....I might have the 21 or so extras on a leftover new piece. I'll have to look.

Full Comp, and looks to be Round Ground Chisel.

I guess it could be semi chisel, but the cutter doesn't look to have a taper on the top outside edge.

The closest I've got is a leftover piece.... 26 DL's of full comp semi-chisel 73 Oregon.

IMG_6620.jpg

IMG_6621.jpg

Merry Christmas to 08 is it helps.:cheers:

thanks jockey and pa,,, if you all think it will work then thats fine for me,, no problem putting both of them together

thanks jockey and pa,,, if you all think it will work then thats fine for me,, no problem putting both of them together

PA's chain is full chisel and mine is semi, other that that, they'll definitely mate up......I imagine that section of semi-chisel wouldn't hurt anything....It's yours if you're ok with it.:msp_thumbup:

Back