Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA's chain is full chisel and mine is semi, other that that, they'll definitely mate up......I imagine that section of semi-chisel wouldn't hurt anything....It's yours if you're ok with it.:msp_thumbup:

probably wouldn't notice it at all,, but that is up to you the experts:biggrin::biggrin: ,, i do very much appreciate it:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

If you confirm whatever deal you make with PA, just PM me your address.:cheers:

Just for future note...

All chains are One Meeellllionnnn Dollars.

I do have a bunch of .325 x .050 new Oregon chains available. From 91 DL down to 66 DL.
Most are safety chains, but not the nasty stuff. These are full comp and have a small safety hump right beside the depth gauge.
The chain is, or looks similar to, Oregon 20LPX.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just for future note...

I do have a bunch of .325 x .050 new Oregon chains available. From 91 DL down to 66 DL.
Most are safety chains, but not the nasty stuff. These are full comp and have a small safety hump right beside the depth gauge.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

I sure would like to have a few of those but don't have a MEEELLLLION dollars.............not even close as a matter of fact!!!:cry:

Mike

Hey ya'll I have some parts up for trades or sale :)
C5 parts saw. And extra P&C
XL925 2 parts saws. P&C trashed on one. coil bad on other.
XL12, SXL P&C
2 Stihl 044 crank cases, One has parts left on it. Bad bearings one is a 10mm and other a 12mm
(Possibly trade/sell this one) Stihl 290, all torn down. Brand new piston, new rings. All there except coil, cylinder bolts and muffler.
Homelite EZ Runs perfect, great shape. little paint missing.
Another Homelite EZ Possible runner? havent done much with it.
Homelite SXL. Great running saw, practical brand new B&C

If your intrested in any of the parts. PM me and I can get you some pictures :smile2:
Things im looking for
Green backs :smile2: (have to fund gfd-girlfriend disorder) HA :hmm3grin2orange:
Stihl parts
056-clutch cover, bar stud, air filter cover, hand guard with pin.
066-outer muffler cover, Good Piston and rings, good looking plastic, carb box.
046-Cylinder cover, air filter cover. (Good clean ones) New handle, (3/4 wrap, or regular)

Husky parts
350- Cylinder, clutch cover, brake handle, clutch/rim
181-oiler gear, B&C 20"+

325 and 66dl

Just for future note...

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
I bid one millllliooon and one!Those 66dl will fit 2 of my saws,what do you need??
Ray

needin a brake handle and the bolt that goes in the recoil cover for a 046 also would be interested in a dual port muffler cover for the same saw pm me have some ms310 parts and cash to trade:D

Just for future note...

If you have some in 74 DL I use those. You can shoot me a PM with your terms...

That 'stud' is just an ordinary 5mm hex head cap screw available at Home Despot or SLowes. Take the filter with you to select the correct length as is is critical. I've got all your 372 pieces. I'll PM you.

I need a few items for my 372..

The screw or stud that holds the HD filter on with the knob? Not sure exactly what it is..lol
Also need a high top filter and cylinder cover...Would prefer a nice one.
An unlimited coil.. mine is the blue one

Also need the ignition coil for a 181se

Please PM me, Thanks

Hey ya'll I have some parts up for trades or sale :)
C5 parts saw. And extra P&C
XL925 2 parts saws. P&C trashed on one. coil bad on other.
XL12, SXL P&C

2 Stihl 044 crank cases, One has parts left on it. Bad bearings one is a 10mm and other a 12mm
(Possibly trade/sell this one) Stihl 290, all torn down. Brand new piston, new rings. All there except coil, cylinder bolts and muffler.
Homelite EZ Runs perfect, great shape. little paint missing.
Another Homelite EZ Possible runner? havent done much with it.
Homelite SXL. Great running saw, practical brand new B&C

If your intrested in any of the parts. PM me and I can get you some pictures :smile2:
Things im looking for
Green backs :smile2: (have to fund gfd-girlfriend disorder) HA :hmm3grin2orange:

Must.................................not...............................take.......................on.......................another........................................project...........................saw.

Wifey is hard enough to get along with now.

Girlfriend disorder often degenerates into a major spouse type handicap. (Ball & Chain):laugh:

Must.................................not...............................take.......................on.......................another........................................project...........................saw.

Girlfriend disorder often degenerates into a major spouse type handicap. (Ball & Chain):laugh:

+1 To everything you said (and made bold in Jacob's list) Carl...

Hoffco clutch spring.

Need a clutch return spring for my Wards Powr Kraft. Large Mac or Homie spring may work I've been told.

View attachment 207879
attachment.php

View attachment 207878
attachment.php

Closed coil extension spring, 11/16" bearing to bearing, 1/2 turn ends, .065" wire dia., 7/16" o.d., 4 1/4 active coils.

Or something in the ballpark. Check your junkboxs fellas.

Junk to trade or frogskins.

Some of your wishes are going to be just that.
(Insert evil laugh here)
Consider it a gift, in honor of your marriage to a fine woman, I'm sure.

Need a clutch return spring for my Wards Powr Kraft. Large Mac or Homie spring may work I've been told.

View attachment 207879
attachment.php

View attachment 207878
attachment.php

Closed coil extension spring, 11/16" bearing to bearing, 1/2 turn ends, .065" wire dia., 7/16" o.d., 4 1/4 active coils.

Or something in the ballpark. Check your junkboxs fellas.

Junk to trade or frogskins.

i might have one i'll have too look and see.will one from a little homelite xl auto work?

Partner seals, Poulan 4200 seals

Need a couple sets of Partner seals: Part # 505275719 for 490/500/5000/325 Husky 51/55 etc
also couple sets : Part # 505275715 for all old school Partners R/s/P/F/K series

and set of Poulan 4200 seals

trades/or worthless green paper product

Looked like the ones on my parts Super2, but no go, 6 wraps, further eye to eye, etc. Might work if I had 2 of em, but only have one.

Bearing point to bearing point length cannot be greater than 11/16". Wire diameter can vary along with number of active coils. Outside diameter of the spring is limited by the space available inside the clutch. A spring with a lower rate (load/deflection) will let the clutch engage at a lower crankshaft speed.

A spring seems dirt simple at first but I learned early on that it is not the case.

B.T.W. Springs are normally made from cold drawn AISI 1090 steel (commonally called music wire). High carbon steel is notch sensitive and a little rust or sharp edge on the anchor point leads to breakage. Common on chainsaws.

Latest posts

Back