Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chopmistchopper

chopmistchopper

ArboristSite Member
Hi all, I'm in need of a loop of 3/8x.063 x 135dl, would prefer skip but will take what I can get. I don't have much to trade but have a little green stuff. I have been out of work since Feb. So funds are a little tight, might have ripping chain to trade. Thanks

ChainsawmanXX

ChainsawmanXX

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey ya'll I have some parts up for trades or sale :)
C5 parts saw. And extra P&C
XL12, SXL P&C
Homelite EZ Runs perfect, great shape. little paint missing.
Another Homelite EZ Possible runner? havent done much with it.
Homelite SXL. Great running saw, practical brand new B&C

If your intrested in any of the parts. PM me and I can get you some pictures :smile2:
Things im looking for
Green backs :smile2: (have to fund gfd-girlfriend disorder) HA :hmm3grin2orange:
Stihl parts
056-clutch cover, bar stud, air filter cover, hand guard with pin.
066-outer muffler cover, Good Piston and rings, good looking plastic, carb box.
046-Cylinder cover, air filter cover. (Good clean ones) New handle, (3/4 wrap, or regular)

Husky parts
350- Cylinder, clutch cover, brake handle, clutch/rim
181-oiler gear, B&C 20"+

Bump,

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Hey Aaron long time no smell!

Hello Jacob my young friend. Quit teasing me with them Homelites and parts. Hey now..................................if I send you a subscription to Penthouse will you send all that Homelite stuff in your list (made 'bold' by Carl) to me? Much easier and cheaper for you than dealing with the GF...:jester:

Edit:
Crap! I just noticed that you've removed the XL925's from your list. Dangit. Oh well..........the rest is still worth the subscription price....

Last edited:
ChainsawmanXX

ChainsawmanXX

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hello Jacob my young friend. Quit teasing me with them Homelites and parts. Hey now..................................if I send you a subscription to Penthouse will you send all that Homelite stuff in your list (made 'bold' by Carl) to me? Much easier and cheaper for you than dealing with the GF...:jester:

LMAO :laugh:
I might have a McCulloch up for grabs soon as well :Cheers:
Nahhh Rosie palm never does the job :msp_scared:

8433jeff

8433jeff

Aftermarket connoisseur

Edit:
Crap! I just noticed that you've removed the XP925's from your list. Dangit. Oh well..........the rest is still worth the subscription price....

Hmmm. Wonder why?
He should be taking more than that off his list.

ChainsawmanXX

ChainsawmanXX

Addicted to ArboristSite
Picture436.jpg

Here is the EZ Its a great runner.

383190_139287809510942_139282126178177_155561_197122341_n.jpg

SXL

PM ME! :msp_w00t:

upstateny

upstateny

ArboristSite Operative
I have a 395 Husky Full Wrap.

I'm looking for a 372 Husky Full Wrap.

I'll get pics tomorrow when its light out, Doesnt have to be pretty, I dont have a 395 that need a full wrap (ours already has one).

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
sem

SEM I am fairly sure it said on it.

T those sem coils are hard to find used. There are alot of 056 mag's setting on the shelf,because people don't want to spend $200 on a new one. I'm always on lookout for them myself. I bought a trashed TS360 lastyear just for the coil.

Warped5

Warped5

WingNut
I am in need of a muffler heat shield for a Makita 6401. I can't find a new one anywhere and I really need to get this saw going. I've got cash or MS440 parts to trade.

Call Kyle at site sponsor Edge & Engine and talk about the Dolmar equivalent part ... he should be able to set you up. Next idea would be chainsawr.com, another site sponsor.

Brian13

Brian13

Addicted to ArboristSite
Any chance anyone has an outer spike for a Stihl 440 they'd want to trade? I have plenty of junk laying around here we could work something out on.

Chris

Might have one left over from my 044. Dont remember if its in or outside though. Will have to check.

Sorry, just checked its an inside spike.

Last edited: