Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tophandle? Are they much different from a 2150 type?

I should have one. The drum/sprocket may not be much count.

yeah its a top handle. got everything running but the sprocket is just plain worn down in the middle; almost all the way to the base. looks like the sprocket could possibly spin without catching the drivers. haven't run it with chain yet cause don't wanna ruin a new chain. the IPL indicates common parts between the 1800, 1800 super, Woodshard, and the 2000. part no. for the clutch drum is 530069166. different part no. for the 2150PR - don't know about the other 2150's

Last edited:
Attention Stihl Heads!

I need some parts for an 026 Pro, top cover, air filter cover, starter assembly, and plastic front handle...looking for pretty plastic :biggrin: I have an old 020 top handle to trade and money. Please PM..thanks

Need a nice looking air filter cover for this craftsman/roper 3.7 it's in almost new condition and it runs good, couldn't pass it up for the price even though I didn't really want it. Didn't really need the belsaw 308 grinder or the poulan 3400 either, but it happened.

View attachment 220986
Need a nice looking air filter cover for this craftsman/roper 3.7 it's in almost new condition and it runs good, couldn't pass it up for the price even though I didn't really want it. Didn't really need the belsaw 308 grinder or the poulan 3400 either, but it happened.

is this what you're looking for?View attachment 220986View attachment 220987

http://www.arboristsite.com/attachments/stickies/220986d1328054902t-dscn5533-jpghttp://www.arboristsite.com/attachments/stickies/220986d1328054902t-dscn5533-jpg

Last edited:
Aren't you TreeWacker? AS sponsor, WTF? :confused:

Where's Gary?

yes i am and i paied my money to become a sponser of the site. i'm not trying to confuse everyone i am Tree Wacker and Dh1984 this last time i got banned i went and talked to darins wife and paied to become a sponser

anyone need any stihl 041 super parts i know a guy that has like 6 or 7 saws that he will part out. i'm trying to buy a few from him to make me one out of them.so does anyone need any parts for a 041 super

Don't think so, it's this saw.
roper37001.jpg

Latest posts

Back